GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale.

4 standard GT R33 wheels with minor everyday scuffs. supplied with all nuts (16) and a set of (4) locking wheel nuts and key . The tyres are Falkens in very good condition, look unworn (track dayed once on a cool day at Donno).

Reason for sale , I have lovely 18 inch Nismo GT3's, I was going to keep them for track days but can't be 4rsed to keep swapping them over all the time !

Asking £550

..Ian

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hhhmmmmmmm

Do I sense more mods on the way now you have a bit more spare cash that your better half doesn't know about ?:D :p

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paul......

No Paul it is merely to make more room in the garage and to ease the blow for when she does intercept the credit card bill!

I expect life to be hell, But Im sure its worth it!:D

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheels for sale.

Thought about keeping them for slicks but I'm far too lazy!

Still for sale stock R33 wheels with all the nuts and a set of lockers, good Falken rubber on them no wear.

£550 please.

...Ian

·
Registered
248 Posts
M8

I have just left a message for the Mrs giving her the url

·
Registered
248 Posts
M8

I have just left a message for the Mrs giving her the url for this site; Wassssuuuurrrghhh

Serioulsy though a second set of wheels and tyres has to be worth it for the price of rubber on 18s;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
hi Ian,

It's a long shot but are the wheels standard five studded ones? I have been looking into getting some new wheels for my R33 GTS4 but the hub is 4 studded which I think is fairly non-standard.

Min

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ian

I have a 2001 yellow Corvette C5 r hat a Mars Bar and a packet of Paprika crisps, any good to you ;)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry!

Min

Im afraid they are the 5 nut type. Im amazed that they built the GTR with 5 and the GTS with 4!! Crazy, surely more work in the factory!?!

..Ian

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Le Mans corvette hat story NOOOOO!

This is totally off topic Scott old chap Im here trying to sell my tw4ting wheels and your here raking up the drunken theft accusal story of Le mans 2001!

Im sure he stole it still!!:p

No one is going to understand what we are on about, so lets move on!

WHEELS FOR SALE STILL!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ian

I have a 2001 yellow Corvette C5 r hat a Mars Bar and a packet of Paprika crisps, any good to you ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts