GTR Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Guys I have RB26 T04Z and I will use 800cc sard injectors, z32 mafs and stock R32 GTR ecu!
Check my signature.

Blitz skyline R34 street project with 900hp was with stock ecu with two z32 mafs.

Nomura's Blitz R34 4door use stock ecu!!
SpecBox

Blitz Project R348

Blitz GTRBLITZ know how to explore the potential in the GTR, and have proved it with their latest monster, the R34 Project 348, where they took a road legal modified GTR up to 215 mph on a German Autobahn using parts straight from their catalogue. On the day the car ran, it used 2.3 bar boost (34PSi) and ran 890 BHP...
The 890 BHP engine uses a single KKK turbo charger, 6 x 1000cc injectors, uprated intercooler, induction kit, Nur Spec 'R' exhaust, DSBC boost control, Multi Speed Turbo Timer, Uprated pistons, High performance camshafts,uprated suspension, Blitz Aero bodykit, oil cooler, uprated clutch, Blitz Technospeed Z1 18 inch rims, Brembo 6 pot brakes, and Access ECU upgrade.

Blitz Skyline RB26DETTAll these parts are made by Blitz or made exclusively for Blitz and are available for purchase.

The R34 uses the latest colour Technospeed Z1 rim from Blitz. This unique design of split rim is in a metallic grey/silver colour, and has fine details such as individual gold studs, and a smart Blitz logo centre in matching gold.
The R348 yielded 343KPH which is not enough to break the world record set by the Veilside R34 in Rotorua (New Zealand), but it's still an incredible speed, and it is highly likely that Blitz will continue to strive to beat this awesome record.

Why you spent money for aftermarket ECUs?!?!?!?
If you have a tuner who can map your stock ecu don't spent money for nothing!

GTR ECU Limitation is the limit of z32 mafs... more than 1000hp!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ofcourse remapped!! :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yes the only bad point in my car..
If I will break it I will change it with an HKS!
But we don't finish the car yet.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I've seen XS Power manifolds do damage to other components. You sound like you know a few things but I have a tough time listening to someone using shit copycat eBay parts that don't make power, can't support the weight of a wastegate properly, let alone a turbocharger, have flanges that warp and blow out exhaust gaskets, lead to the destruction of other components, etc.

I took these pictures about two years ago at a shop I worked at.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I have noticed there have been some serious quality control issues with xs power. Some of the manifolds seem to be o.k but some have really bad welding inside and the welding scatter has broken of and destroyed turbos.
I had a xs power manifold on my hks t04r supra and apart from a misaligned hole it was fine. I did grind the welds down internally and never had any problems but a few lads lost turbos because of them on the supra forum.
Xs power probably passed on production to who ever was cheapest at the time hence the differences in production and quality.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ok you are right!
But I had xs manifold also in my ca18det. No problem at all because before I put it, I reinforced it with metal piece from the turbo flange to the cyllinder flange.
I did the same in the rb26! Ofcourse any gasket in the engine is TOMEI!!

This is the only bad point in my car and I wish to didn't buy it but because I bought it, I will use it.
If I will have problem I will change it with an hks!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts