GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are any differences between 09/10 exhausts and MY11 onwards? I know the Y pipe section (secondary cats) is the same, and the tips are larger on MY11 onwards, but is the basic shape and hanger fitment from cat back the same on all cars? So a MY09 cat back would fit on a MY12 car for example? Someone mentioned that they thought pre MY11 cars were shorter?

Also, if anyone has a stock cat back system for sale please message me. I like playing with exhausts lol, and need a couple of stock cat backs to chop about. Thanks :)

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Does anyone know if there are any differences between 09/10 exhausts and MY11 onwards? I know the Y pipe section (secondary cats) is the same, and the tips are larger on MY11 onwards, but is the basic shape and hanger fitment from cat back the same on all cars? So a MY09 cat back would fit on a MY12 car for example? Someone mentioned that they thought pre MY11 cars were shorter?

Also, if anyone has a stock cat back system for sale please message me. I like playing with exhausts lol, and need a couple of stock cat backs to chop about. Thanks :)
I've got a MY10 stock cat back at SRD I think, make me an offer?

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts

free y pipe below if needed, see post #10

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/283442-sorry-how-much-thread.html

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for replies, I'm not after a Y pipe, just the cat back section.

JohnnyG, I'm looking to pay 100 quid, plus will obviously pay for courier costs, let me know if that's any good, thanks :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts