GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title.
Eddie managed 15 1/4 mile passes, 14 of which were 11x passes on on 15psi boost, stock caramic turbos head cams road tyres pump fuel etc etc etc at import allstars today. He is now off to the new Hampton Downs circuit for some track time.
Mods
Link G4 plugin tuned by infomotive.
720cc injectors.
Time could have been improved but didnt have time to alter launch cont settings hence 1.8 60s with circuit suspension setup.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Very very good times but again its not stock.

Id say power wise with 15psi, 720 inj and the ECU it is running about 480bhp

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Stock with 720 injectors dont think so

Good times but why say stock when it obviously isnt
The title is"stock R32 GTR" in inverted commas and is very close to stock as explained. No headwork or cams blah blah standard compression/capacity standard ceramic turbos gearbox etc etc.
250kww.
Only point of post was to show how much potential they have when driven and set up well.
Jason

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
I can vouch for the car and the driver, I think Jase was just trying to point out that for reliable 11s you don't need to upgrade turbo's, or install cams etc, having the ability to add more fuel with bigger injectors and having the ability to tune well with a G4 doesn't take away from the fact the motor/turbo's etc are still stock.

Eddie's a good smooth driver also, he does well and quite often beats GTRs with alot more power at track days etc.

Either way, I take my hat off to Eddie, he turned up to watch as he was doing a track day down the road the next day, decided to give it go, entered and won his class.

Rob

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Cliff j is in the 11's with less mods then that and in an R33 :chuckle:

Good time though lol

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Most of us in the uk count stock as just that (as you can see by the the fact that there are similar replies from quite a few people)

As said before still a good time .

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Most of us in the uk count stock as just that (as you can see by the the fact that there are similar replies from quite a few people)

As said before still a good time .
In NZ its much the same, I don't think he meant to mislead as he clearly stated that it was modified - he obviously meant "Stock block and turbos", and effectively gave you guys the benefit of the doubt in terms of not avoiding the whining pom phenomenon :blahblah:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts