GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got front discs and calipers from stock R33 GTR for sale? I fancy keeping my 6 pot AP stuff currently on my still unsold R33 for my Mazda, would pay sensible cash price and collect. 01948-841581 if you want to phone, or e-mail me. Thanks.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Brake

Hello,

I've got a pair of discs / calipers from a r33 gtr. If your interested make me an offer. There in good condition, done about 22k, If you fancy swapping those 6 pot jobbeys + a few hundred quid I would also be interested.

Please send me a pm.

Jason

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Or if you fancy selling ..........

Talat said:
the AP's then send me a PM.

Talat.
I will be putting them on my RX-7 unless sold with the car, or I decide to use something bigger. In which cas I'll e-mail you. Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
chris you sound too familiar? your not the guy who races in the arp f3, owned a red supra, and was on their bbs a few yrs back?

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fondmetal said:
chris you sound too familiar? your not the guy who races in the arp f3, owned a red supra, and was on their bbs a few yrs back?
Yes, that's me! Got a nice R33 GTR V-Spec for sale, get her bought :)

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fondmetal said:
i knew it was you!:)....what happened with your your dallara and the mugen engine ...have you raced it at all?
Off topic so I will be brief. I had hardly used the Dallara at all, we have moved to near Shrewsbury to gain space, and I sold the car as I had "an offer I couldn't refuse" :) I would like an F3000 or Boss car, but that will have to wait, we paid more for a house than we were intending, but it's a change to have an asset that actually INCREASES in value <G> For now it's track days and the odd blagged drive. All the best, stay in touch, I am at :

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts