GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be rude not to see what the 35 is pushing out before I start "doing stuff" to it :D

Drove to Evotune earlier today and ran it on the DD rollers there. I must admit to being pleasantly surprised with the results. No mods to the car and filled with Tesco 99 :smokin:

IMG_20120317_124749.jpg picture by judley1 - Photobucket

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Fantastic result mate :clap: What are your plans re mod's? Are you going to an Indy and getting a package or grabbing bits yourself?

Can't wait to get modding myself :smokin:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fantastic result mate :clap: What are your plans re mod's? Are you going to an Indy and getting a package or grabbing bits yourself?

Can't wait to get modding myself :smokin:
Full CPR exhaust, Ecutek map and intakes mate. Will also get the 2012 gearbox software upgrade :D

·
Running 1308BHP @ hubs
293 Posts
Full CPR exhaust, Ecutek map and intakes mate. Will also get the 2012 gearbox software upgrade :D
Sounds exactly like my plan!!! trying to get hold of the person that built the exhausts for CPR, will hopefully get a pm back soon with details, the CPR exhausts sound fantastic a guy I know had one on his R35

·
Registered
137 Posts
I would be surprised if you will not run out of injectors with this setup as mine run out even on the standard intakes. I would assume that with current power you are seeing about 80+ duty which in my oppinion is about maximum you would ever want to see...

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would be surprised if you will not run out of injectors with this setup as mine run out even on the standard intakes. I would assume that with current power you are seeing about 80+ duty which in my oppinion is about maximum you would ever want to see...
If it needs injectors mate, it will get them :cool:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Exactly the level I want to do when funds permit ; ) Not sure what exhaust yet but I like the look of the full Japspeed as it seems great value.

Good luck with your tuning mate and make sure you keep us posted.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Couple of pics for Mark :smokin:

3,665 Posts
other than the difference from flywheel to hub bhp figures the graghs look very much a like.

have you got the wheel bhp graph?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
other than the difference from flywheel to hub bhp figures the graghs look very much a like.

have you got the wheel bhp graph?
No WHP graph Mark, it was just a very quick and dirty power run in order to get a baseline.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice one George.

That looks like sufficeint power at your disposal already mate.

Congrats on the car too.
Cheers Nigel. It is quite lively but you always want more, don't you :lamer: :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:thumbsup:
I know where there is a very nice number plate to go with yuor GTR;)
You still never put that on a car mate? Shame on you :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts