GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat Nov2...11.45pm...ish.....Birches Head Road.....

Blue? R33? Saloon? Not Elvira?
Could I BE any more vague???

Anyways, I DID try to peep you back, but just switched on my wipers as usual....:rolleyes:

Take care,

JonB....(grey R33 GTS25t......)

·
Registered
766 Posts
i might aswell use this thread instead of posting again, and anyway TR might know the car:

Silver R33 GTR, N or M reg i think, pulling out of a side road and heading into Baldwins gate with the intention of heading back towards Newcastle (about 2:30 p.m). I then saw it going the other way towards Loggerheads and Shrewsbury at about 3ish? damn thing nearly made me crash i was studying it so hard in the rear mirrors!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
You guys live in Stoke-on-Trent? haha.. me too :)

I used to have a Black Starlet GT Turbo with Red alloys, and now ive got a Black RWD AE86 Toyota Corolla (and i hate black cars. I dont know why ive had 2 :D )

Shall i start randomly beeping at all Grey GTST's i see? :)

Chris

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Pazza, did I overtake you in the dual carriageway just after the traffic jams leaving Trax, and then you came back past on the inside as we approached the island (I was going to get petrol in Towcester). I had been driving slowly so I gave a good bit of welly in the right hand lane.
If so, nice sounding AE86:)
Dave

·
Registered
60 Posts
Probably was me, i have vague recolections of seeing your car... I think? If it was me, i have Black rims, a TRD rear wing and 3 people in my car at the time (two guys, one girl)... Sound familiar?

Paz

·
Registered
239 Posts
No John, wasn't me!!

Don't think Draxx would be too impressed with me being up anley duck on a Sat'dee night do you???!!

Where are all you other Stokeys?

Dark Blue R33 4 door GTS with girlie driving is me. On the A50 every morning at about 7.45am and 4.00pm. Just wave - I'll wave back (might be with two fingers if I think you're taking the p**s!!!!!) Make yourselves known!!!

Caroline:)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Wasnt me In a completely different car either mate!!!

Si;)

PS Do you Want these wheels matey??

·
Registered
766 Posts
saw a midnight blue R33 GT-R parked at Safeway right near Heywoods in Newcastle on Saturday 23rd November at about 3 pm. The R33 was R-reg and looked totally stock from the outside and in very good condition. Any one here lay claim to it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey paul, remember the silver r33 gtr you saw a few weeks ago the one you thought was m or n reg , well it was me and its actually a s reg uk car . give me a wave next time.

·
Registered
766 Posts
monkey said:
give me a wave next time.
haha no way, i nearly crashed last time from lookin too hard in the mirrors at you!!!!!

But if i ever manage to wave and not crash, im currently in a electric blue Corsa SXi with BIG FAT L-plates on!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
all us from stoke should get together soon preff before the derby meet on the 15th dec....

That way who is going from stoke we could drive down in a convoy.:smokin:

·
Registered
239 Posts
What are you like Wilkins!!!:D

We take you to Fezzy Park once and you become a Stoke tart!!!;)

I't got to be done though don't you think??!!

Caroline:smokin: :smokin:

·
Registered
766 Posts
yeh of course it has to be done. On a Sunday night hopefully when theyre all up there! I will hopefully be able to make it IF i can pass my second driving test on the 5th December.

·
Registered
905 Posts
WHY FESSY PARK??????? Its full of Jumped up little boys!!

Hummmmmm Not sure if I want to take my pretty car to fessy park....

Si

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
We made a good job of it last time. Shame the cossie wasted Jim (and would have done the same to me if I had taken the bait:( )
Could just drive up, park up, lift bonnets and look pretty:D
Let me know what you stokies decide and I will try and get some of the Derby possie there:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts