GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some tosser has nicked the badges off my car. I've seen some on E-bay that vary in price from £3.50 to £150. Any advice on where I can get replacements (other than main dealer) for a price that I won't need a second mortgage for.

·
Premium Member
1,932 Posts
Sad to hear, but I believe Paul (PWPro) has a drawer full of badges, I'm sure he'll be able to help :)

·
Premium Member
1,932 Posts
Is he the badge thief at large? Think you might have just Leon it for him dude!!! Snitch snitch snitch
haha, oops.. yep he's the secret badge chief! :tard:

actually - he said it himself here post #22 - He took mine off when my car was there.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Did they get them off without damaging the paint? Pretty impressive for a thief if so! I took mine off as I think the rear looks cleaner without them and is easier to keep clean, but I know other people on here think differently...

·
Registered
142 Posts
If they managed take them off without damaging the paint I'm amazed because to debadge a car I need a heat gun fishing line glue remover 2 microfiber towels and a machine polisher

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
P.S. It happened in Spain somewhere between Cangas de Onis and Cangas del Narcea. Great area but just goes to show they got twats here too or as 1 sympathetic lad at a petrol station described them. Puta

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have to say that the GTR seems to be really admired and liked here in Spain. Just wish those guys didn't admire it so much they felt they had to take the badges.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts