GTR Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I have a great idea for a new Imobilizer... It allows the scumbags into your car even if they do not use the right code/key... Then just as they are about to crank it up 2 Blades pop out from under the chair and cuts their legs off just below the knee... That would Imobilize the little F***er... It can be avertized as Non-lethal well unless they bleed to death:D

Or how about the electrifying jobbie off of Robocop 2... "And it doesn't drain the battery" Class...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Only prob with chopping legs of, would be it would mess up your seats and foot well with all there blood:( which you would no doubt have to clean, and you probably know if you have ever tried to get blood out of something, its not an easy job, the Robocop 2 electrifying is by far the better option.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Simon H said:
and you probably know if you have ever tried to get blood out of something
Errr Nope honest... May have chance to when my pimpin career takes off... :D

·
Registered
961 Posts
i was talking to someone at work
who said a guy down under got dune for electrifying his capri
and the thing worked
i think it was a 2o doller fine
and the sticky mitted nobody got a couple of years
and a few nights in hostital :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
im not trying to be funning but im going to get the point across as iv tried with many
an alarm will only sound after your car has been damaged ie window smashed but this has to happen after the window or damage has been dun alarm sounds windos bin smash and the little f**kers making his way of with your valubles no window left no valubles the alarm only tells you it dosent do any thing to stop them weve had 4 cars stolen dont ask me what my boyfriend was thinking when he bought the skyline theyv already nicked the radiator after my little accident all we are doing is simply buying the little t*sers cars for them to rag around for 3 then car is dumped pride and joy out the window alarms dont always work

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
So many scumbags around these days, it doesnt help to fight back either. I suprised a bloke in the lobby of the flats I used to live in in London who was up to no good - I challenged him and he went for me but i was quicker and broke his nose, grabbed him round the neck and threw him out the building on his backside. Next thing a week later 3 very fat policemen called and arrested me stuffed me in the back of a mini metro with a 20 stone copper wedged either side (I nearly suffocated) and took me to the station for questioning, I told the truth and was locked in a cell for three hours before being released to walk home, 2 miles without a shirt or shoes as I didnt have any on when I was arrested and no money as I was told I would be taken home by them.
Then 5 appearances in court before it was finally dismissed. the bloke concerned was a known junkie with a record but they still chose to believe him for some reason.
I'd still have a go but be prepared for the consequences!!

·
Registered
748 Posts
I nearly phoned Kes and asked him what happened until I saw the date! He has no luck with that car, didn't someone drive into it last year?

·
Registered
227 Posts
davewilkins said:
I guess it is a good thing that our insurance demands a tracking device.
Tracker is useless if they have the keys as it is only activated when the car moves without the ignition being switched on.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Crazy Dog said:
Tracker is useless if they have the keys as it is only activated when the car moves without the ignition being switched on.
That's true but if you ring them and tell them the car's been stolen they can activate the tracking device regardless. Of course that's not much good if there is a significant delay between the car being stolen and you ringing them but its better than nothing.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Bassman said:
That's true but if you ring them and tell them the car's been stolen they can activate the tracking device regardless. Of course that's not much good if there is a significant delay between the car being stolen and you ringing them but its better than nothing.
Blimey, I had a Tracker for 4 years and I didn't even realise you could do that! :eek: I might even consider getting another now.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts