GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
ime new to this so it might be abit rusty
i bought a white gtr v speck on thursday the 9/3/06 reg no m726yud and at 5am saturday morning it was stolen it was stolen from codsal in wolverhampton if any body has seen this car i would be greatfull for the info
thanks

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Hum... Only a few days after you purchased the car? Was the car purchased from a trader or private?

The thing is this bring back memories from US when the tuning sence first started. There was this one shop name Robocar and it was the distributor for all the Trust exhaust back then.

From what I heard, installer will get the address of the car that they have fitted the exhast to, then go back and steal the exhaust later. We are talking about 10 years ago by the way.

Gutted for you. Best of luck finding the car back.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Agreed - sounds far too convenient. Do some digging into the vendor if you can...

Good luck finding it matey :(

·
Registered
257 Posts
Nocturnal said:
Hum... Only a few days after you purchased the car? Was the car purchased from a trader or private?

The thing is this bring back memories from US when the tuning sence first started. There was this one shop name Robocar and it was the distributor for all the Trust exhaust back then.

From what I heard, installer will get the address of the car that they have fitted the exhast to, then go back and steal the exhaust later. We are talking about 10 years ago by the way.

Gutted for you. Best of luck finding the car back.
I knew of someone doing a similar thing from a company that fitted stereos. Basically, they fitted a stereo, copied the car/alarm key while they were doing it, and then nicked the car a few days later.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I live in the Cannock area, so will keep a look out. Are there any features that stand out cus there`s my own and two other white skylines already going around this area.
Best of luck.

·
Registered
94 Posts
ok very unlucky m8. the thing is you cant do anything maybe by now your car has been choped off and parts being sold to maybe 1 of the members from this forum lol. other than maybe its been DINGED over by now or sent to london and sold to some 1.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
rasonline said:
Don't you mean go back and steal the CAR? :D
No, they only go back and steal the exhaust. It is easy enough to take off fast, and they won't get trace by the police. It isn't like the exhaust have a serial number, but the car does have a VIN number and you get done much harder stealing a car.

They did get caught in the end though. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nicked white gtr

j450nm said:
I live in the Cannock area, so will keep a look out. Are there any features that stand out cus there`s my own and two other white skylines already going around this area.
Best of luck.
it has been seen on the border of staffordshire and west midlands with false plates it has greedy boost gauge and temp guage on driver front door piller it allso has dark grey alloys similar to gtr 34v speck and 2 piaa rectangle driving lights (fog lights) eather side on the front number plate

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no i did not buy it locally but it has been chased by the police in essington near wolverhampton and it has been seen in the whitmarines erea so it is still in the erea of wolverhampton eventualy it will be cought lets hope by the police becouse if we catch them first thay will not be nickin or drivin for a long time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts