GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section or not the right thing to put in here but wasn't sure where else to put it

Unfortunately a month ago my workshop was broken into an numerous skyline parts were stolen from it

I have been watching ebay, gumtre and the forums to see if anything came up but thought it was about time I put the list up to make you all aware of the parts

Nissan Skyline R32 GTR Parts

Nissan skyline R32 (GTR) 6 point roll cage in black (cusco in make but not identifiable, used but nearly brand new condition ***8211;
Nissan Skyline R32 (GTR) Mishimoto alloy radiatior and fan set, both brand new in boxes.
Nissan Skyline R32 (GTR) - RB26DETT - polished twin turbo pipe (polished alloy with red twin turbo logo, not boxed) ***8211;
Nissan Skyline R32 (GTR) Carbon headlight duct ***8211; black and carbon fibre design, not in box ***8211;
Nissan Skyline R32 (GTR) Alloy Power Steering Fluid Reservoir (silver with blue hosing)

There was numerous other stuff stolen too inc spray equipment, impreza and evo parts

If anyone sees any parts that are similar to those described please could you let me know, I know the above list is a bit vague but there are marks on the parts that I can identify but would rather not list as if the thief does read this, they will be aware of them

many thanks for any help you can give, the parts where taken from east yorkshire near the hull area so if there are any local members could you also please keep an ear out for them

Mike

·
Super Moderator
15,728 Posts
I think I might put this in general with a permanent redirect, more exposure.
T

1 - 4 of 4 Posts