GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stolen from residential parking in Enfield between 12th - 14th May.
Reg M128 UKM, Skyline R33 GTR silver.

The GTR was parked in private residential car park late Wednesday night and it was noticed today Friday around 2pm that it had been taken.

Nismo dials, black/yellow sparco steering wheel (with sticker in center), front right wing & bumper just got resprayed recently, underfloor sealed. Used dash wiring loom and engine bay fuse box in the boot. Black sealant to left and right of boot on the seams all the way from rear lights to rear window under the boot lid, visible only when opening the boot.

Please keep an eye out

20200721_160947.jpg
20200721_160914 copy.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,197 Posts
Gutted for you, hope you find it.

·
Super Moderator
16,038 Posts
Was it your car chap or are you posting it on behalf of someone? I'm happy to advertise this on the GTRDC facebook/instagram but just need to verify. Really sorry to hear it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was it your car chap or are you posting it on behalf of someone? I'm happy to advertise this on the GTRDC facebook/instagram but just need to verify. Really sorry to hear it.
Yes, it’s our car. Appreciate it.
Any questions please pm, or r33silvergtr at gmail dot com

·
Administrator
31,852 Posts
any idea how it was taken... White sprinter flatbed by any chance?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we’re assuming something like that, there might be cctv footage, will update if we get info

why, any info about similar cases recently that might be related?

·
Administrator
31,852 Posts
Around here (I’m in Chingford) plenty have been stolen in recent years. Just search ‘stolen’. Alkesh. One from Chigwel. Faz’s from Ilford.
known gang use a merc sprinter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts