GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***STOLEN***STOLEN***STOLEN***
Taken today at about 3pm off my drive way, in hounslow. Reg R602 LVE
2 guys reversed onto my drive and dragged the car onto a low loader. Took about 60 seconds to take it away, the front bumper is no longer on the car as it pieces in my drive way.
will post more once i know more......

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Wow gutted for you pal, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you, hope all turns out ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Worth trying to view CCTV at fuel stations before the car was taken of the tow truck?
Awaiting a call back from the Local Shell which they would've had to of driven past. The local station can't authorise it so need to be speak to the regional HQ.

Also TFL have a traffic cam there which is streamed live online, but to get previous days footage can take up to 40 days after the request. Trying to fast track it.....

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Any luck on your car buddy, wasn't this for sale on ebay
On eBay, when?

I had it up for sale on here and the eBay market last September, but took it off as i was getting silly offers.

No Joy with getting it back, Cops are useless and still trying to find useable CCTV
have his from my neighbours, looks likes a Mercedes sprinter

can't wait to catch up with the ****ers now weather they have my car of not.....

·
Vendor
6,212 Posts
On eBay, when?

I had it up for sale on here and the eBay market last September, but took it off as i was getting silly offers.

No Joy with getting it back, Cops are useless and still trying to find useable CCTV
have his from my neighbours, looks likes a Mercedes sprinter

can't wait to catch up with the ****ers now weather they have my car of not.....

Sorry I could be wrong maybe I saw it on here, I hope you get it back

1 - 20 of 22 Posts