GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember a previous thread saying that good old Nissan were not going to supply a white touch up paint. I'm going to have another moan at them for being such t***ers but has anyone found another paint or got close to a match? Have a couple of tiny bumper marks from a M25/M1 run and it would be so easy to sort.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I got some from Middlehursts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got some from Middlehursts
Cheers. I got some black wheel touch up paint from them so they seem to be on the ball.

I did speak to a couple of paint companies, both could help but said it needed to be a 2 stage process. The white being a primer/undercoat and the sparkle coming from an almost clear solution. Only £5 each pot so hardly a rip off. I will see what turns up and if its any good will post the info. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
3 little pots (£3 each) consisting of a white base coat, main colour & clear lacquer. With a little brush it was easy to build up enough paint to all but lose the chip. Thanks to the people at paints4u for the call getting it right. :D

·
Registered
570 Posts
Got a link/ tel number for them?

·
Registered
535 Posts
I contacted Nissan via email some time ago about Storm white touch up pencils (The lack of) but received no reply, ive been preoccupied buying a New bike so done no more with it, but will try ringing them to see if I can get some acknowledgment / responce from them.

Failing any good news I will try like others a paint supplier.

CJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts