GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UK supplied car purchased June 09 from Westover Nissan HPC in Bournemouth and I am the first and only owner.

The car comes fitted with a Miltek Y Pipe and Gloss Black Wheels supplied and warranted by "Nissan Bournemouth when the car was purchased"

The car is in fantastic condition and has been professionally detailed and maintained to an extremely high standard.

Optimisation was carried out by Nissan Bournemouth as was the first service.

Absolutely immaculate - as new.

Includes GT-R floor mats as well as all the usual refinements.

8000 Miles

Storm White with black and red interior. All standard Black edition options. Does NOT include Sat Nav.

Breathtaking car, believe all the hype this car really is that good.

£47,995

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
R34 Vspec II - When I find one or and R33 not sure yet.

R34 is my fav but everyone says the R33 is more fun.

Kp

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
R34 Vspec II - When I find one or and R33 not sure yet.

R34 is my fav but everyone says the R33 is more fun.

Kp
Wouldn´t do it....but each on their own:smokin:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah

My wife says the same.

I might keep it and buy the R33 for everyday use as they are pretty cheap at the moment.

So what is the best, 33 or 34.

Kp

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Yeah

My wife says the same.

I might keep it and buy the R33 for everyday use as they are pretty cheap at the moment.

So what is the best, 33 or 34.

Kp
Good man...keep the R35...its one of the best cars ever made...

If you want a second GTR toy,buy a nice modded 33,just watch if the typical problems are allready solved and enjoy it:thumbsup:

Alex

PS: Delete this post,you will regret selling the R35:sadwavey:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
The R33 is most likely going to be at least half the price of the R34, so depends on what you can afford! About £13-15K for a great R33 and £30K+ for an R34

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kp, what are you doing :thumbsup:
I am intending to keep it for a long tome as it is the best car I have ever owned. I cannot find anything else I want that I can afford or that is practical as a daily driver. It really is the only everyday super car.

It costs me a fortune every month but I love it so much.

Kp

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I am intending to keep it for a long tome as it is the best car I have ever owned. I cannot find anything else I want that I can afford or that is practical as a daily driver. It really is the only everyday super car.

It costs me a fortune every month but I love it so much.

Kp
Just go aftermarket parts....saves a lot of money and improves the car:thumbsup:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
After much soul searching the car has been sold. I have the deposit and the new owner should be picking her up Tuesday morning.

I will stick around on here as I am going to buy a couple of cars this year. I want an R33 and an R34. I will buy another R35 later next year or early 2012.

Kp

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
After much soul searching the car has been sold. I have the deposit and the new owner should be picking her up Tuesday morning.

I will stick around on here as I am going to buy a couple of cars this year. I want an R33 and an R34. I will buy another R35 later next year or early 2012.

Kp
V-Spec :) :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts