GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have photo from the older project, mine will be better fit near shifter and window switch will be on left door panel :)
And the dashboard will have a structure close to the original i dont like flock.
I think its way better than dashboard from s13.
Do you have a picture of your interior? Looks lovely!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
This project start in 2013 in those days in Poland u need do conversion to LHD for registracion and from june this year u can do it without conversion. But generally we make conversion becouse i want to :p
Alcantara headlining, sun visors and S15 black OEM Light unit :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ya a lot of cars such as evo's, silvia's, skylines were sent from Ireland to your direction over the last 6-7 years was wondering were they all converted

·
Registered
206 Posts
I do have a R33 GTR (jap spec) that was converted to LHD and has many cosmetics upgrades to make it look the "most OEM" possible, it even use the original dashboard/cluster, etc and OEM steering rack to keep the HICAS and steering ratio intact. It's still Twin turbo though. I could put some photos here if you want to check and could give you some idea for the future.

Nice project!:wavey: What steering rack are you using? Also did you go with single for easier setup?

21 - 40 of 182 Posts