GTR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Thanks. By any chance do you know he P/N for that module? I can't find any S14 switch module that contain the rear wiper blade function for LHD.

Also, I see you are doing the driver side controls module fitment just like my firend's R32 GTR, while it does look sharper there, it's more tricky for the driver to operate the switches, either using you left hand/shoulder moved to back or cross your right hand to control them :chuckle:

Mine was fitted different way, I believe is more comfortable but yours look more "furtive" or factory.:bowdown1:
Well, i take all parts from crashed s14 LHD. I don't know the P/N of that part :(
Car is almost done, in next week dyno run :)

We make best conversion what we can.

Loving the detail on this build!

Must be a lot of man-hours involved!
Thanks :) True, all that details take a long while :chuckle:
After paint detailing and ceramic protection i make normal photos :cool:
For that while:

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,026 Posts
Like the interior work.

I'm doing a bit of bespoke interior stuff at the moment. I'm just hoping it comes together like it does in my head. :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Well friends what do you think, it be big difference in spool between BW 83-75 0.91 A/R and PT 6262 CEA DBB 0.84 A/R? Maybe i should change in next season for better street response :)
Now i make 587hp on engine with 1.5bar boost, in future i wanna change camshafts and make 650hp on the engine.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
I will make more photos of the interior when it be 100% ready to show :D
Steering rack is from s14.
We find problem with wastegate, the spring was too soft - just 0.5b and boost income slow, now we have harder spring and it hold perfectly 1.5b. Full boost is just a bit after 4000 rpms :D
Also we will put new HKS SS 264 cams from [email protected] :)

61 - 80 of 182 Posts