GTR Forum banner

141 - 160 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Needed a new wallpaper. The last lot of pictures have been my wallpaper since you've posted them lol.

Love every aspect of this car, superbly done! Where is the dash setup from? Looks unbelievably clean. I find the R33 GTR dash layout is a tad dated - that looks really fresh in yours

·
Registered
58 Posts
Lovely car. The car wash pictures are stunning. Have you ever considered tinting the windows? Mine aren't on my 33 and have considered it to make the car 'look' even cleaner.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Are your headlights tinted black slightly? or has the plastic inside been sprayed black? I can see you've done the xenon conversion - most peoples conversions look really bad but yours looks amazing :eek: can't work out what you've done different but those headlights look just as good as the overpriced and outdated OEM xenons

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Are your headlights tinted black slightly? or has the plastic inside been sprayed black? I can see you've done the xenon conversion - most peoples conversions look really bad but yours looks amazing :eek: can't work out what you've done different but those headlights look just as good as the overpriced and outdated OEM xenons
Yes the a bit tinted and sprayed inside :) Thanks, it looks really good at all in night.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Great build/car - read the whole thing in one go!

Some great pics, some of the light is amazing, not sure if that is just a European summer or more!

·
Vendor
3,659 Posts
Hi

Your car is stunning and the hours you must have put into doing it must have been incredible. Good on you!!! What a lovely car.

Regards Mark

141 - 160 of 182 Posts