GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Metallic Black R32 GTR by Trial Jp.

This stunning 1994 R32 GT-R has been beautifully cared for and it comes with quite a few quality and well chosen modifications to improve it. The RB26DETT engine has been enhanced by a Mine's supplied VX-Rom ECU to give it approximately 380 bhp at .9b. In true MINES style the std airbox has been retained, just amazing! The bodykit is a genuine Trial Jp supplied item which seemlessly flows with the already iconic 32 bodystyle (incidently we are approved Trial suppliers). This is an extremely low mileage example with excellent spec - in great running condition. With the exception of the wonderful Veilside EII we have recently supplied this could be the best R32 GT-R that TheGTRShop comes across this year.

Power Upgrades: In combination with NISMO Panel filter & NISMO down pipes, Mine's supplied ECU, the car is able to to run more boost in combination with an increase in fueling. Currently it's running .7 bar with the EVC set at safe mode and still pulls very smoothly & strongly but it can safely run up to 1b on the existing R33 type turbos. The ageing Nissan blow-off valves have also been replaced with a HKS Racing Blow off valve kit. Boost is controlled by an early HKS EVC (we would recommend a new controller as these units are ageing now and tend to fluctuate when on boost) . Exhaust modifications consist of an extremely rare and beautiful uprated NISMO front pipe and stainless steel NISMO cat-back system. NISMO exhausts are of the very highest quality and deliver proven results with lasting performance and looks. Thanks to the R34 GT-R Brembo brakes this car stops on a pin!

Other performance Improvements: Suspension modifications include a coilover set with alloy pilo uppers and adjustable suspension arms by TEIN, specifically designed for fast road and track day use. These give a firm ride yet compliant for UK road use, the turn in and response from the steering is excellent. The rear HICAS system has been disabled courtesy of the excellent TOMEI removal kit which includes an ECU link to remove the warning light from the dash. Front and rear strut braces are sought after alloy items by NISMO.

Aesthetic improvements: There's a complete set of original Trial body panels consisting of: complete front bumper with, intercooler ducts and custom intergrated front splitter, side skirts with air intakes to cool the rear brakes when under hard use complete wrap around rear bumper, again with rear air vents to assist with brake cooling! Wheels are a set of stunning WORKS's alloys of size 18 x 9.5 The wheels are showing some minor kerb marks but not enough to detract from the stunning presence these wheels have. Tyres are Bridgestone Potenza RE-02's. Standard equipment includes: ABS, Atessa 4WD, Climate Control A/C, PAS, Central Locking, the rear wipe has been deleted at the factory when the car was built.

Interior: As the previous owner is known to us we can guarantee it wasn't a smokers car and the whole interior shows very little wear or ageing throughout. Floor mats are OEM 32 GT-R & NISMO provide the unworn leather gearknob. Steering wheel is also unworn and is the original factory unit. More recently fitted are the latest style NISMO Speedo/Rev Counter and associated dials. The latest white face style speedo shows 320 kph and the rev counter a heady 12000 rpm (please dont try to rev it that far though). The UK owner was evidently careful to protect his car, so a good quality Clifford alarm / immobiliser is fitted. This comes complete with a remote control, master key and the Instal certificate. The matching front Recaro bucket seats are in amazing condition with none of the wear usually associated with this style of seat. You will also notice the japanese owner has removed the stereo from the car and discreetly used the later style storage cupboard to conceal the opening. No doubt the glorious sound of the RB26 engine was enough music for the previous owner.

Bodywork Condition: The bodywork is in outstanding condition and shows signs of having been regularly maintained. The previous enthusiastic Japanese owner had gone to the extent of having a metallic flip laquer applied to the stunning black paint and the finish is just breath taking. None of the plastics around the windows are damaged from age! In keeping with the low mileage. There are none of the usual stone chips on the bodywork. All we could find is a few small chips on the front bumper and a small chip on the rear bumper. You can see the car taken when fitting the bodykit as the previous owner had instructed the fitting bodyshop to seal the kit apertures with black OEM rubberised sealant, keeping the joins sealed and corrosion free for the future protection of this cult classic motor.

Engine & Test Drive: I took this car out to test it and it drives well indeed! Thanks to the power upgrades previously mentioned It's got real strong pulling power. Superb oil pressure and over 7.5kg/cm2 at idle when I started the engine from cold and over 3.7kg/m2 when at static tickover when hot. Engine has absolutely no signs of wear, it's super smooth too and dont forget the later 32 engines were supplied with 33 specification engines inc the long nose oil drive on the crank. We have just serviced this car and used only NISMO and Silkolene products as we believe these to be the very best for this stunning vehicle. Clutch is a NISMO G-Max twin plate (supplied by us) with only a few 1000 miles since fitment by its previous owner. It pulls strongly from just under 3,000 rpm with power climbing all the way through the power range and is making approximately 380 bhp @ .9 bar of boost, I have a power run from a RR tune we had done on this car showing 320 bhp at the wheels.

The car is now MOT’d, serviced and ready to go to its next caring owner and for only £8999.

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stunning R32 Dave, good luck with the sale! :thumbsup:
Thanks Jon, Ive been fighting with myself on wether to just keep this one as its stunning and the prices are just going up and up.

Whan the weather breaks I'll get some better external pictures.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Ive been fighting with myself on wether to just keep this one as its stunning and the prices are just going up and up.

Dave

if ever you came across an R32 that could be described as a keeper, I think it would be this one.

That price is silly, I'll be surprised if the car lasts a week before being snapped up :thumbsup:

ps: You'll kick yourself if you let that go................unless you've got something else up your sleeve!!!

:chuckle:

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave

if ever you came across an R32 that could be described as a keeper, I think it would be this one.

That price is silly, I'll be surprised if the car lasts a week before being snapped up :thumbsup:

ps: You'll kick yourself if you let that go................unless you've got something else up your sleeve!!!

:chuckle:
I know LOL!

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have another 2 32GTR's coming into stock very shortly. A 92 and a 94 and both stunning:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've just managed to get these photo's done bfore leaving for the US, Enjoy!

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Guys

this car is now sold. I have another 4 arriving shortly so if you missed this one then dont worry.

DaveW

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hi Guys

this car is now sold. I have another 4 arriving shortly so if you missed this one then dont worry.

DaveW

hi there guys.

just bought this from dave :clap: and really enjoying it.
it is a very lovely beast.
worth driving for 6hrs just to get it.

thanks dave. it's a pleasure meeting you! :bowdown1:

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi there guys.

just bought this from dave :clap: and really enjoying it.
it is a very lovely beast.
worth driving for 6hrs just to get it.

thanks dave. it's a pleasure meeting you! :bowdown1:
Hi Ron

it was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely family. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts