GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I followed a stunning Midnight purple R33 GTR, from Junction 2 of the M40 and off at Junction 4 for High Wycombe. This car had a GTR numberplate and LED rear lights, also it looked like a 400R front splitter.
This car was super shiny, great condition and heading towards the Shell garage in Cressex :D

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
nooooooooo

why O why did you post that.

I just sold it to a man in high wycombe.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Robbie, that is one stunning example of a Skyline I have to say :D I'm sure the guy who's driving it now used to have a silver one previously too. Seeing Skylines on the road is very rare for me, but seeing special ones like that, in that condition, shining like a big purple star amongst mundane everyday motors, is an amazing site :D

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You might have seen a new shape white Mondeo estate following you from Beaconsfield and off at Junction 4, that was me :D

This one........

Stunning car mate, just different class and proper shiny :D

·
Banned
452 Posts
ohhhhh yeeeehhhhh i thought someone was trying to race me, it was you mate!!!!

how are you anyways? i remembaer you sorted my boost controller out in my silver one :)

top man, you still got the white beast?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ohhhhh yeeeehhhhh i thought someone was trying to race me, it was you mate!!!!

how are you anyways? i remembaer you sorted my boost controller out in my silver one :)

top man, you still got the white beast?
Yeah it was me :D I looked across to say hello, but then thought you wouldn't know who I was in the Mondeo :chuckle:

I've still got the white weapon, just debating its future right now as it goes :runaway:

·
Banned
452 Posts
yeh im loving the car, ive wanted a midnight purple one for so long.... bit of bad news today from work that they may be looking to lay some people off and our department may be affected, ive got a horrible feeling somethings up,

will be typical luck as i been saving for the right GTR for what seems like ages, and have just found it!! and no job will mean no GTR :(
anyways fingers crossed as i may be worrying for nothing

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Best of luck that it's not you mate, these are rubbish times we're living in right now :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts