GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

The time has come for me to put my pride and joy up for sale. I've owned my 33 for just over 2 years. It was bought totally standard with 74'000 klms(approximately 45k). I wanted a standard one so once i started down the tuning road i would know exactly what had been done to it. I started with stage 1 mods (fitted by Perfect Touch) soon after I bought it. A few months after that the bottom end gave way which then gave me two options.....either sell or re-build.....i chose the latter.

After months of getting enough money together and sourcing the right parts I was finally ready to go to the next stage.

The engine was re-built and mapped by the legend Tweenierob (of TR Racing) approximately 4 months ago. The car was also fully run-in by him.

After the initial 1000 mile run-in the car has covered just over 900 miles.

The spec is as follows:

Nismo downpipe
Nismo shortshifter (30%)
Nismo alloy oil cap
HKS Hardpipe kit
HKS turbo elbows
Apexi super suction kit
Apexi Power FC (and hand controller)
Re-bored block
Wiseco 86.5mm pistons
Eagle rods
Power Enterprise 720cc injectors
N1 Water pump
Jun oil pump
Cusco brake stopper
Bosch fuel pump
Tomei 1.2 metal head gasket
Tomei poncams
Tomei cam gears
Greddy Trust exhaust
Greddy timing belt
Greddy Profec B 2 boost controller
De-cat pipe
R34 cas sensor
ACL Race Bearings (big and main)
Garrett 2860-5 turbos and new actuators
Exedy triple plate clutch
New crank
Z32 AFM's
Torque controller
AP Racing 6 pot brakes
AP Racing grooved discs
Ferrodo D2500 pads
braided brake hoses
Splitfire coilpacks

Fully undersealed

19" alloys
V-spec shocks
Tein lowering springs
Nismo Custom dials (one off custom design inc triples)
Polished engine bay
Recaro leather seats
Clear front indicators
Clear side repeaters
Carbon rear spoiler
Carbon end caps
Momo steering wheel
Momo gearknob
Momo handbrake lever
Jun bonnet
Gandor electric mirrors (not fitted in pics)

usual electrics on car
aircon fully gassed
Clifford Concept 60x Cat 1 alarm and immobilizer (and turbo timer)
Pioneer DEH9000 headunit
Pioneer component speakers front and rear
Pioneer tweeters up front
cd auto changer
JL Audio 12" sub
Denon 6 channel amp

This car is an absolute animal running approximately 600 bhp with 480lbs of torque @ 1.7 bar boost. As you can see from the mileage I haven't really driven it....to be honest it's being wasted....i've done roughly 2500 miles from the time i've owned it. Its never been tracked or driven in anger. For me it was an absolute buzz getting the car built but now the cars fully done time for another project me thinks!!!

I've ploughed approximately 30k into this project and have bills to prove this. I've got all the previous paperwork for the car as well as all the paperwork i've accumilated over the past couple of years.

The car is in absolutely immaculate condition and has no need for anything. This is a truly no expenses spared vehicle. I would like it to go to a good home!!!

I'm looking at offers in the reigion of £16'500

Any interested parties are more than welcome to contact TR Racing about the build but please do not contact them with silly questions as i'm sure you know there rushed off there feet at the minute. I've been as concise as possible but if you need any more info please give me a buzz.

thanks (07949 087 666)

Foz:thumbsup:

there have been a few more additions since these pics
(different skyline engine plaque/Nismo oil cap/other shiny bits!!)

I would consider a p/x. nothing particular but something interesting....

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
true i suppose. i know the markets shitty...been this way for a while. i hope someone can see that this example is pretty special.....

come on all you euro buyers come rip my arm off!!:chuckle:

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
That's a lovely looking mate, i've sold most of my Skylines to Germans this year and most see them on ebay. Lots of dickheads on there but that's just part of the joy of selling cars :chuckle::chuckle:
Dave.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys. yeah its been tough trying to sell the car. i've had some interest from a couple of potential german buyers....but we'll see. it's not a done deal till the cash is in the bank. stuck it on flee bay a couple of days back....should be worth a laugh!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
have had to re-list it on flee bay as some nob pressed the buy it now button then convientley said he made a mistake!!! oh well only went up 9.5k before that anyways!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
the down falls of ebay. it does bug me a little that people don't really appriciate what gt-r's really are. i think people should have thier hands bitten off when selling a really clean gt-r. good ones are very special!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for all the kind words guys.

Mudflap to answer your questions...wheels are cast and unfortunately got rid of the front seats once i put the recaro setup in. they use proper recaro subframes and runners which are like rocking horse poo poo to find!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Hi, your car is too good to leave the UK.

Can you say how you got hold of the dial faces and have you fitted Hicas lockout?

It would be interesting to know if you would take a lower spec but immaculate GTR33 in p/ex.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no hicas lockout. the dials are a one off design. made as a one off for me.

and wouldn't be interested in another 33 tbh. thanks for the offer but looking for something different.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.