GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Now I've sold my car I am selling my sub and amp kit that I bought off Andy (R35Audio.com) - see huuuge thread link for full details. http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/174137-dynamat-new-amp-sub-install-37.html

I had this in my car for a few months, I hardly used the car so this kit has seen no more than 5 hours playing time so far, and is probably only just bedded in!

There are varying spec's of kits sold by Andy, this one has the very very good single sundown sub woofer and the JL Audio JX500/1D amp which is a top spec digital 500w amp. It comes with all wires, fittings and a JL audio remote bass controller too. I also have the full fitting instructions. It sounds brilliant!

This fits in place of the usual Bose sub and is completely hidden once fitted. Also none of the stock wires need cutting at all.

Cost me £530 not long ago, I want £375 for it collected in Manchester/Stockport or I can arrange to post at buyers expense.

Pics to follow

·
Registered
924 Posts
That's a bloody good price!

I have a very similar set up from Andy and it transforms the sound from poor to almost good (compared to Andy's full system that is)

A very worthwhile investment.

You should sell this in no time.

GLWS.

Satan

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Satan, yes it's an awesome set up and I think it's very good price so sure it will go. It's like new too, not been used much at all

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
the 8" sundown I bought from Andy is my favourite sounding sub of all time. With the 1000 watts I put through it combined with the small box, it produced exactly what I was looking for - serious punch from the standard location.

Anyone unsure - just buy this!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts