GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought i'd post this here incase anyone is interested.

For sale is my UK spec Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000

Mileage is 160k but don***8217;t let that put you off as I can guarantee it drives better than most of the rotboxes out there with half the mileage. If you***8217;re looking for one of the best Turbo 2000***8217;s on the market then look no further.

Bodywork is in very good condition for its age with none of the common rust issues with the arches, paintwork comes up really nicely too. Wheels could potentially do with a refurb but they aren't in bad condition and still clean up well. 4 good tyres all round with plenty of tread, also comes with a spare full sized alloy and a spacesaver.

Interior is incredibly clean with no rips, tears or nasty marks and it has been a non-smoked in car throughout its life. The interior is also completely stock bar the aftermarket headunit, none of those hideous gauges that your typical Impreza owner seems to love. All features work as they should, air-con blasts ice cold too.

Mechanically the car is absolutely perfect, pulls strongly and smoothly throughout the entire rev range with no flat spots. The engine is leak free and doesn't burn any oil. The gearbox is also nice and smooth with no nasty crunches. Being on stock suspension the ride isn***8217;t harsh or crashy, it glides nicely over bumps with no untoward clunks.

Modifications:
  • HT Autos Bugeye front splitter
  • Genuine Subaru headlight protectors (I***8217;ve never seen these on another car)
  • Turbo back de-catted Stainless exhaust system ***8211; 3***8221; bellmouth downpipe to a 2.5" midpipe with a Hayward & Scott group A style backbox (this is quite loud but I have the original style twin-exit backbox which quietens it down a lot, this can come with the car if you want it)
  • Exedy Blue Box clutch with an RPC lightweight flywheel, replaced at 157K miles
  • Walbro 255LPH fuel pump
  • K&N free flowing panel filter
  • Mapped by Richard at Zen Performance ***8211; Circa 270 / 280bhp
The car has been very well looked after and the overall condition is testament to this. It has only 2 former owners, I purchased it off of an older gentleman who owned the car for 14 years, it has always been meticulously maintained with no expense spared and has heaps of service history. The last service was carried out by myself at 158k (oil, oil / air / fuel filter and brake fluid), Cambelt was changed at 152k. MOT expires on July 30th, please feel free to do all of your own checks.

It has been a really good car to own and drive, a great B road blaster, being the TD04 turbo you***8217;re on full boost by 2.8k rpm so you don***8217;t need to rag it to extract the power. It will be a shame to see the car go but unfortunately needs must and I just don't use the car enough to warrant keeping it.

If I haven't covered any details that you would like clarifying please don't hesitate to contact me, or of course if you would like to arrange a viewing for the car. I can make myself available for viewings on evenings and weekends.

Test drives will be performed by myself as I don't trust people. Payment via bank transfer only.

Looking for £3,495. Based in Wimblington, Cambridgeshire.

If you are interested, please contact Josh on 07891977750. Thanks for looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts