GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black black edition, March delivery.

Glad I went to Middlehurst's, local dealer put me off..

Haven't driven one properly, hope it lives up to it's rep and the glowing reports on here. This site helped me make my mind up!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Goodchoice of car and welcome aboard - had mine 3 weeks and loving it!!

If you are talking about WLN in Mill Hill, I completely agree. I got mine from Exeter even though WLN are less than 10 minutes away - they won't get the car to service either!

Hope you like cleaning your car - the black is a nightmare (which is why I didn't order it!)

David

PS If you want a ride, then PM me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers, I'll get mine serviced at Middlehurst too.

Black is a pain to clean, I know, but I just love how menacing it looks. Also my current car is gunmetal so wanted soemthing different..

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
are you p/xing your current car mate?? - are p/ex values holding up in line with your expectations?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not p/xing, but will sell the Ferrari before March.

Middlehurst said the current car has the different suspension settings in UK already, I think they told me this before the rest of the changes were made public so I need to ask again. I passed on the chance of a December car (as the dealer was useless) and am happy to wait for the new reg, so I guess I'd be happy waiting a bit longer for the MY2010 version..

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
know how you feel - ferraris are not the sort of car that like daily wear and tear - although judging by some of the GTR parts prices theres prob not going to be a huge amount of difference in repair costs between ferraris/GTRs' - would be interestign to hear how much the belt change will be on the GTR - particularly compared with the near £2k on my 355 every 3 years

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
It is a chain. The only out of the ordinary servicing costs on the GTR are the transmission fluid, secondary air filter and brake lines being changed. The rest is just run of the mill oil/filter, brake fluid every few years, coolant/air filter/sparks etc.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
great, thanks for clarifying - am sure id heard this somewhere before but coldnt quite remember

1 - 11 of 11 Posts