GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wonder if it belonged to someone on here.
was gonna have a go at buying it but already on £13600 with 5 days to go.

ImageShack -

hope the link works

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will be interesting to see how much it makes in the end.
currently on £15050 and 3 days to go WOOOOW

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi guys

helo im a new member the gtr made 22050 i won the car does any 1 no anythink about the car . id be gratfull for any info thanks

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
helo im a new member the gtr made 22050 i won the car does any 1 no anythink about the car . id be gratfull for any info thanks
Its good if you want to pull it appart.....and sell it in spares....not for anything else,as the partprices are so much more then a working,accidentfree GTR

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Hahahaha my mate was bidding against you :) Well done mate should be a good car when fixed. Good luck finding the parts :)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
i mean why say anythink all it is, is a g in place of the k and you would have made anything thats not even txt talk lol

·
Registered
991 Posts
Rise above the piss taking and help the poor bloke out,

can't help feeling sorry for someone who spent £22K+ on a wreck he knows nothing about when the Top Secret R33 is for sale at £27k

·
Registered
991 Posts
javs, ring round for a few quotes and get it to a decent garage who can rebuild it, it will probably cost you more than if you bought a decent second hand one.

I would take it to Ron near Southend.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Help is at hand!

weetray just blew his engine and thinks it will cost £55k ($55?) for a new one, get your money back by selling him your complete car... everyone's a winner!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
can't help feeling sorry for someone who spent £22K+ on a wreck he knows nothing about when the Top Secret R33 is for sale at £27k
Bad advice then.

My advice would be split it , break the car for all the components. you will make a hoard.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Bad advice then.

My advice would be split it , break the car for all the components. you will make a hoard.
OK if you have the knowledge of how to do it and somewhere to keep the car and all the parts, it looked in a fairly bad state.
It's quite a new model car to be selling scrap parts for repair?

From his posts he doesn't sound like a mechanic.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts