GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
your gonna have to copy each photos img pathway direct to here
other ppl cant view your photobucket album because they dont have your password and username
these you should write down somewere so you can always find them even after a computor format or if you replace your computor
left click to highlight
rightclick over highlited address to copy
in the quick reply box on this page rightclick and paste

to each and every photo you want to show

its dead simple once you have done it a few times

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
when i bought the car it had 18" advans on the rear and 17" god knows wot on the front, the guy i got it off didnt look after it, it was originally white but i`m not a white car lover so i drove it for a year then took it off the road and set about giving it a full makeover, it took me a very steady 16 months but i just did it in my spare time but havent left a stone unturned anywhere on it, and they can certainly drink ur money as well as petrol but we dont mind cos we love our skylines. if u click on my photobucket link at the top of page 1 and put paulr32gtr in the username and princess in the password u can some pics during the process of doing my car and you can see how attention ive put into the car, hope you like the pics, should like to hear feedback off other owners too.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
nice car, not a big fan of the konig wheels, although they are not to bad.

maybe look out for the BBS wheels that came of the R32 Vspec II?

they go for around 400-600 on here:)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i bought a r33 gtr front grill and modified it to fit mine, i think it looks a lot better than the standard grill, the wheels r league lg190 im not a big fan of bbs wheels there a bit too high maintainance and they all have that familiar style.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts