GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Yesterday we completed another stage of our cars development as per the dyno sheet below.

The car is now equiped with : Full HKS GT600 kit ( with cats ), Sumo Cobb mapping, HKS Ti Exhaust.

The power figure shown is at the wheels ( not flywheel ) and was done using our in house dyno ( SuperFlow ).

Of course we are not sure what the real flywheel figure is however when time permits in future we will be hooking the engine up to our in house engine dyno whereby we will get an accurate idea. If you wanted to guess, I suppose 20% losses would make it around 680bhp, 25% = 720 but thats not fact until we run the engine dyno side so we'll stick with the wheel figure for now :)

Whilst the engine tuning has been taking place we have started to complete some of our inhouse engineered R35 parts which we will be available in the New Year.

Feel free to ask any questions :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Losses

I think you'll find that the tranny losses on the R35 have been measured at only 15% 'ish. Still, 620bhp at the fly is good! :thumbsup:
Hi,

Thats why I was specific to make a point of not using them as fact.

Please tell me, who has confirmed them to be 15%, where can I find this factual information, link?

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.