GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

We've finally re-named our new drag GTR - ' FUUJIN '

Here are some most recent pictures of the near-complete car, still a few more things to do, pictured here at Hausers, where it was having some fabrication work completed prior to the final work at Sumo.

The front of the car, still awaiting the final modifications prior to painting and so-on :

The Rear, looking complete but missing a few bits and bobs :

And what the car looked like in 2001 for those who knew it before I took it off the road in its 500bhp state and Kleerfreight livery as ' Rolling Thunder' :

The cars first outing will be in Athens at the Athens Tuning Show next month where it will be displayed for the first time ever along with our Drift 350Z. It will be on static display only, when it returns to the UK, it will have its final work carried out as well as its tuning etc.

The old thread about the cars build up to date is here:

Old Build Up Info

As soon as it is ready and prior to the Athens show, I will post up some pictures as it should be visually finished.

Cant believe after all this time, it finally looks like a car again.

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GTR

Hi,

Its an R33 as thats what I had it going spare to make it from, plus it puts us on an even pegging with HKS, thats what they used, would be nice to break the time on similar platforms although thats not exactly a priority.

Andy :)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
that would make some serious advert lol , love it. subjective as per Andy's usual.

Like the car Andy, looking good, as per. Look forward to see it run.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Class photoshop GTRLux,
Good luck with the car Andy et all. Should be something to see when its going at full guns

·
6,817 Posts
Andy Barnes said:
And what the car looked like in 2001 for those who knew it before I took it off the road in its 500bhp state and Kleerfreight livery as ' Rolling Thunder' :

The cars first outing will be in Athens at the Athens Tuning Show next month where it will be displayed for the first time ever along with our Drift 350Z. It will be on static display only, when it returns to the UK, it will have its final work carried out as well as its tuning etc.

The old thread about the cars build up to date is here:

As soon as it is ready and prior to the Athens show, I will post up some pictures as it should be visually finished.

Cant believe after all this time, it finally looks like a car again.

Cheers

Andy
Andy, will you be in Athen all the weekend for the Show?

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
gtrlux said:
. .all I have to say.:)
I thought that dude was signed up by Mines ...

Good Luck with it Andy.
Always like your posts.

Out of interest, what are your expectations for the car.

·
Registered
366 Posts
god of wind?

burping?
or flatulence?
lol

having seen a white r33 do a 7.994 in japan, i should imagine this pink r33 with the technological and tuning advances of the past 7 years should be mentallly quick!!!!

·
6,817 Posts
Bajie said:
I thought that dude was signed up by Mines ...
No that dude lives well in the UK, wears black sunglasses from time to time and likes pink cars . . . . .:p

·
Registered
378 Posts
The original "KLEERFRIEGHT" cars brings back memories, I remember spending a day at RAF Alconbury once in my old cosworth for Revs mag (back when it was a proper mag) doing top speed trials and that car was launching mental! Got it on VHS somewhere?

·
Administrator
31,602 Posts
I'm not sure if a Pink dragster is going to pick up men, or women ;)

:chairshot

1 - 20 of 20 Posts