GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
As usual, the Kent meets continue at the Robin Hood Pub in BlueBell Hill village.
I know there are plenty of GT-R's and Skylines in the South East area now, and would certainly like to see the numbers increase at these meets.
There was a time when we saw 20 cars regularly at the meets.
Would definately like to see some R35's there, and some R34's too.
All are welcome. It's a great little pub, just right for a peaceful Sunday afternoon drink and a natter. Food is good and the bar staff are always friendly.

As usual, the Club rules apply with regards to etiquette, so please be aware of yourselves and others at all times.

The Robin Hood
364 Common Road
Bluebell Hill Village
Kent
ME5 9RJ

Hope to see plenty of you guys there!!!

Ps, If you want a calendar at a reduced price, now is a good time to get one. Limited numbers left. I will bring some along. :)
Will also have a copy of the new GT-R book due out at the end of this month.:cool:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Thank you Mr Creed for the announcement. Yes lovely pub, nice and warm if you don't want to stand around in the cold all the time!

I shall bring you the money for my calendar, is very good! :bowdown1:

See the rest of you there! :wavey:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
01.) Ravenheart
02.) Paul Creed
03.) Al Star
04.) RSVFour
05.)
06.)
07.)
08.)
09.)
10.)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Come along to our jolly little gathering, see and hear the lovely cars and their lovely drivers! And step inside to see the warmth and culinary delights that Robin Hood has to offer!

01.) Ravenheart
02.) Paul Creed
03.) Al Star
04.) RSVFour
05.)
06.)
07.)
08.)
09.)
10.)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Will you allow a newbie with an R35 sporting a dirty great scatch and dent in the side!? Parts on order, promise! :)

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will you allow a newbie with an R35 sporting a dirty great scatch and dent in the side!? Parts on order, promise! :)
Of course mate, be good to see you come along.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice one. I hate driving it looking so beaten up but I'll try and park her so as not to offend! :thumbsup: 1 ish?
Yep, most of us turn up between 12.00 & 1.00 ish.
Dont worry about the offending bodywork. I'll be parking my heap of crap in a non offensive position... :(

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
How many times do you have to be told there is NOTHING wrong with your R33 fella.

STOP IT!

·
Registered
716 Posts
There will be no knackered, tired or bruised old bangers there! All our cars will stand proudly side by side!

Waltong, look forward to seeing you and the car, and everyone else of course!

Cloud, 6C, apparently no snow: should be a little more bearable this time round!

·
Registered
370 Posts
might have to be in the work van now, but i'll be there:thumbsup:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Wow what a great meet! Thank you one and all for coming and bringing your prized Skylines, Stageas, R35s, guest cars and vans! Much appreciated and good to see you all, a very good line up!

Pics to follow...see you next month!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts