GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
:( Why should I become a full member when being in Belgium? It's not like I benefit from it...Allthough I would like to be a member it's a bit far to come to a meeting or trackday...:D
Can't you make an exception...please?

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, you get to use the forum for free. After 1385 posts over two years that's quite a lot for nothing. As regards what you get it's not just events we do, the membership pack contains a lot of stuff such as a hardback GT-R book, free membership gift (which in 2009 was a sunscreen, in 2008 was a memory stick with loads of GT-R pictures), you also get a membership card, stickers and a lot more. Benefits of membership include a 64 page colour magazine four times per year, discounts on merchandise and car parts, you also get members-only merchandise as well.

As far as track days are concenred we visit Spa Francorchamps every year (that's in Belgium) and the discount you get for being a member on that day is almost as much as the cost of membership! We visit the Nurburgring several times a year and that's probably closer to you than it is to me aswell.

Ultimately membership is up to the individual. If you are happy to use this site for free and don't see the advantages of membership then that is up to you. If however you do see the advantages and want to contribute to the running and funding of the Club then we would welcome your contribution.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
It's worth it.

I am an outside-of-the-UK -member. I like the atmosphere of the forum and paid the small fee of £30 after becoming a GTR owner last autumn to support the club and get member access \ discounts from the shop section.

I had no clue that I was going to be sent a membership package with such broad content. It blew me away !

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
For what its worth...............

My wife hates my GTR's with a passion, however the sunscreen was taken for her car the day after it arrived. When I queried it She said, "its a really good sun screen, pity its got that car thing on it"!

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
^^:D Luckaly my girlfriend likes the GTR although it's fully stripped, harsh and loud as hll she still wants to be seen in it.
And the gtir runaround that is near stock.. she hates it with a passion :D She says it's an ugly chav mobile :chuckle: And I'm afraid she's (sort a) right :chairshot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts