GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm looking at joining the Super Car Drivers Club. Is anyone on here a member? What are your thoughts?

Thanks Josh

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Think there's a few mate. Barry P springs to mind.

They ran the runway day in Wales last year and it was fantastic fun ; )

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm looking at joining the Super Car Drivers Club. Is anyone on here a member? What are your thoughts?

Thanks Josh
Thanks for bringing this up:thumbsup:

Just had a look through there site and thinking to join myself. The locations are ideal for me. Looks a bargain for £100 i thought it was going to be more a grand or so..

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
great club with some great members and some serious cars

we are one of very few traders on there and attend all the meetings we can

lots of local drives and some massive national meetings you won't be disappointed

Paul

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for bringing this up:thumbsup:

Just had a look through there site and thinking to join myself. The locations are ideal for me. Looks a bargain for £100 i thought it was going to be more a grand or so..
Yea that's pretty much just a tank of fuel so not bad at all. I think the chap that runs the events lives in Sheffield so most of them tend to be up this way

·
Ooo Matron !
2,009 Posts
I'm sure I'm in the minority (I find I often am !) here but I went to several meeting a few years ago when it first started ( I had a Noble M12 at the time ). It started off very informally but quickly turned into a business and became much more formalised so I knocked it on the head. Plus the meets were mainly just driving round aimlessly.

But then I find car shows staggering futile/boring, whereas most people like them, so, as I say, my views are most likely not what others think about SCD.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I've been a member for a few years now and know Adam the owner well. I always enjoy it myself! Can't complain for £100 a year.

Supercar is used loosely - plenty of M3's, AMG's, Porches ond other non supercars as well as the GTR's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts