GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone booked into or going to the Supercar show at Sharnbrook Hotel, Bedford on Sunday . I've booked my R35.
F1 race will be shown on many TV's and a Large Screen. Plenty of food and beer !!

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
I'm booked in and also Steve ( Mr Bridgestone) is going. He is meeting me in MK so we can drive up together.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Look in the events thread :)

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Has anyone booked into or going to the Supercar show at Sharnbrook Hotel, Bedford on Sunday . I've booked my R35.
F1 race will be shown on many TV's and a Large Screen. Plenty of food and beer !!
Suprised a Mod didn't jump all over you, they jump all over me :chuckle::bowdown1::flame::runaway:

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
I was there but got there late so they stuck us in the back field lol... Didn't see you Barry but met Steve... I know it was him cos he had the slowest red gtr... Running those pants bridgestones lol ;)
Ah you didn't see me leave the gate did you, think I passed you on the A6 even though you left 2 hours before me !!!:chuckle:

Good to meet you guys, hope to see your GAY GTR in a tyre wall somewhere soon !!!:flame:

Now you know after meeting me I do (NOT) mean that !!:wavey:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Ah you didn't see me leave the gate did you, think I passed you on the A6 even though you left 2 hours before me !!!:chuckle:

Good to meet you guys, hope to see your GAY GTR in a tyre wall somewhere soon !!!:flame:

Now you know after meeting me I do (NOT) mean that !!:wavey:
Lol... That's cos I had already got home and realised I had forgotten to laugh at those silly tyres of yours ;)

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
**** RED GTR's do look GREAT !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
and to prove it

:bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts