GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
I realy like the look of that but I want the twin exit i think they do one for about 700 uk pounds, but I would like to see it and hear it first me thinks

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Twin exit HKS dragger!

I have that on my beastie and it sounds very good in deed. Un restrictive and very popular on big BHP cars in Japan.

Abbey have them at the moment I believe, but i'm unsure of the price.

I also think that Rocket Ronnies car uses the Twin dragger and we all saw what that did at 10 of the Best so its got to be good aint it!

No pictures or sound sorry but lots of flames!

Slippery whats wrong with the 80's then?

...Ian

·
Registered
253 Posts
Big arsed Bean tin, mmmmmmmmmm maybe if I was driving a 1992 Vauxhall astra 1.6L, with full cheap copy body kit, real Recaro seat covers, High standard tinted laminate on me windows, cool dulux painted white wheels, an I can gan git fast sticker accross me windscreen, a RONCO Tape player and a KTEL collection of tunes bellowing out and lets not forget a fantastic set of fury dice just bobbing in front of my eyes for when I race those speed freak fiesta boys

:smokin:

Yeah thats when I would have one

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Slippery does your big Max power Single :p come out at a strange angle? If so theres one reason to get the top johny dual dragger instead!

..IS

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Ian,

Dual Dragger = twin outlets
Super dragger = single straight out outlet
Hyper = comes out at a funny angle.

hth
/Steve

ps I have a Super Dragger, it sounds great !!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Re: CJ68

slippyr4 said:
You're calling me a nova-boy for wanting a big single exit.

You want a big twin. Therefore you must be twice the boyracer i'll ever be!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was joking, there is nowt wrong with a big single exit, and what was wrong with fish net stockings??

;)

S

·
0 Posts
One way oot!

My Trust single exit sounds like a cross between a P&O ferry and Murray Walker on Crack Cocaine.

Nice!

·
Registered
666 Posts
I had a Hyper.
Very very loud and now have a dual dragger.
Ronnie was running a Hyper at the top ten.
Unless you have 660bhp and really really want 665bhp then a dual has far more class than the single.

BUT..it is all a question of taste and they are both mega exhausts:D

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CJ68

hey i love you all
we love you too.

Anyway, It's fitted and it's cool. Dead chuffed with the noise... It's really quiet when you're doing 70mph cruising, which is just what i wanted.

Bad thing is, it's not the biggest pipe in my locale... There's a "rude" citroen paxo vtr, with twin pipes, each of which are larger than mine. It does actually look quite ridiculous.

One day, i'll have a word with him and point out that he's probably lost power with them, since he must have nearly zero back pressure.

Mind you, his car is quick... it's got a "Revs" sticker in the window.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts