GTR Forum banner

Superb R33 For Sale

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  polarbearit 
#1 · (Edited)
Well known to many on this forum, Red 1998 car, only driven from storage for 18 months with me being the only owner..ever. 23k miles from new. Stage 1 by Abbey, giving 387BHP and 306LB/FT torque. AP 6-pot brakes, Nismo adjustable suspension, HKS turbo back exhaust, Blitz Induction, Abbey Chip, Kenwood 10-disc changer, 4 new tyres SO3s. Beautiful Condition, low-mileage. Offers around £20k only, no time-wasters. Contact me on +48 502 382 640. Quick Sale hence price. Richard Spinks

#5 ·
Re: Torque actually is 306...sorry guys, PeterE

RGS said:
checked it for me and I made a little error in my notetaking. I'm in Poland right now so all that vodka and sex just muddled my head for a minute:)
Probably worth getting a bit muddled for heh? :)

A lovely car in a beaut colour deserving of another good home!

#17 ·
The likes of this little gem were to be found roaming on the the likes of ul.Wilcza and ul.Wspolna, just a couple of hundred yards from the Marriot Hotel in central Warsaw.

Described in one of the city guides as "a shadow of their former glory" and I'm told they're not cheap either. :D

Absolutely shocking :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.