GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following on from the previous years,the GTROC have had stand's at Supercar Sunday,with a selection of vehicles on display.

I haven't recevied the details yet for the event,but I am setting the thread up now to create awareness for the event and so people can keep the day free.

Details on tickets will be given when I know myself.
I assume as usual,the Aston Martin test track should be there for anyone to use,will confirm once details arrive.

There will be 12 stand passes IIRC,so if you would like one,please add your name to the list,along with the car,be great to have all models of Skyline/GTR's there :)

1.JapFreak786 - R33 GTR

·
Registered
779 Posts
Would be very keen if its not too far from me as i have something on the night before. Will pencil it in as i hear it was a cracking day at Wilton House last year.

1. JapFreak786 - R33 GTR
2. Min-e - R32 GTR
3. WillsGunR33 - R33 GTR

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i can't believe i managed to miss out the fact that it's at the Gaydon Heritage Museum,sorry guys

great to see a few names on the list already :)

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
update guys,i've received the details via the post this morning.

I have 12 passes to give out to members & I have 15 remaining FREE ticket's for GTROC member's after the 3 I am having.

Now we've provisionaly got 3 R33 GTR's & 1 R32 GTR,having a complete GTR set would be very nice so keep the day free,3 month's advance notice for this event :thumbsup:
Ticket's can be brought on the day at £11 each,or £9 advance if the club ticket's get allocated to members.

1. JapFreak786 - R33 GTR - 3 tickets
2. Min-e - R32 GTR - 1 ticket
3. WillsGunR33 - R33 GTR - 1 ticket
4. KM BlackGTR - R33 GTR - 1 ticket

Just post up if your interested,and the guys above please post if you need more tickets :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hi Emil,
Rather annoyingly it looks like im going to have to drop out as the commitment i have on the saturday night is going to make it unrealistic for me to get there. Apologies, if anything changes i will let you know.

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no worries mate,you can get there later on the day if you need to,always have car's rolling in and out,all the best :)

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
List Updated - 12 FREE ticket's left guys

3. KM BlackGTR - R33 GTR - 2 tickets

·
Registered
893 Posts
I thought that there would've been a lot more interest in this event. Emil, have you spoken with Ant about this?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Can I have 2 tickets please?

4. Countvonc - R35 GTR - 2 tickets

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
thread bump,and a few local members and past attendee's have had pm's sent to them,let's try get a great turnout like the Feb meet :)

sent a total of 14 pm's so i expect reply or i will send the full rath of the internet onto you :p lol
anyone i've missed i'm sorry but i'm working from memory

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Emil, let me get back to you on this one. I know I have hols/weddings/lots of stuff going on around that time so I need to find out if I can make it.

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
5. Steve - R35 GTR - 2 tickets

Jags,no worries mate,my cousin's wedding will be around June/July,i just hope he doesn't choose the 27th June for it!!

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
6. gts bill - R33 GTS-T - 1 ticket

of course you can mate no worries,would be very nice to see you again,hopefully without the snow this time around

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
6. gts bill - R33 GTS-T - 1 ticket
7. bashman40 - R34 GTR - 2 tickets

only a few more free ticket's left guys :D