GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great meeting and I know there has been some discussion as to whether GTRs are "supercars" but the organiser, Ciro, is very welcoming to the GTR owners. To book in all you need to do is email Ciro at [email protected] give him your details including car type and reg and you get in free and the car will be on display. If we get enough interest I'm sure we can have a dedicated parking area. In the afternoon there will be run out of all the supercars. If you are interested in turning up please add your name to this thread and if we get enough cars I'll contact Ciro to get our own area at the meet.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Mmmm could be tempted Barry, but may have family stuff to do

How's the Radical ?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Can't make this one as am at Rockingham for the BTCC :(

That's a good point Barry; why not bring the Rad this time?

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Are you going Barry ?

Do "we" GTR owners have an area for our Super Car (slayers) ?

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you going Barry ?

Do "we" GTR owners have an area for our Super Car (slayers) ?
Steve, I've booked in with Ciro, you need to send him an email, otherwise you will have to pay and park with the "non-supercars" :eek:
Radical is still sitting in the unit, I've been flat out with the race team this summer as we are doing rather well in the championship ( currently 1st and 2nd.)

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Hi Barry

Done :)

I trust you will be there ? What time ?

Steve

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
For anybody who is going

Getting to us:
Please be aware of the ***8216;average***8217; speed camera through Milton Ernest A6 ***8211; stay at 30mph ***8211; they do work and they caught over 4500 drivers in Sept-Dec 2013 alone!

What time and once you***8217;re here:
Please arrive between 9.30am to 10.30am ***8211; if you have reserved a clubspace with ***8216;gazebo***8217; please arrive as close to 9.30am as possible. The Kiosk will be open from 9am serving Bacon Rolls and Tea/Coffee so you can grab your brekkie here. Any show cars arriving after 11am, will be given access subject to availability but will also be charged the £3 per person entry fee after 11am. Once show cars are in position, we request that they stay in position until 3pm.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
C'mon down, we will be there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.