GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many years away I am looking to come back to skylines so selling this car to get a big powered skyline. Ideally a 34 or 32 but will also look at 33's. If you have what I am looking for and fancy a trade let me know.

My car is a 94 clubsport, one of 179 uk cars made, and has only 25000 miles. Condition is obviously superb and car comes with the sought after bucket seats.

Full details, spec and pictures can be found in the classifieds section on pistonheads but in summary the car has everything you would want. Big brakes from a turbo, adjustable suspension by Leda, very light 18" wheels, adjustable anti roll bars, LSD, recently built engine with uprated internals and of course a supercharger giving the car 340hp.

There is nothing else to do to the car other than tweak it to suit the type of driving you do.

In the years of looking at these cars I have yet to see one with lower miles or a better spec but have seen a few with higher priced tags. One I know of sold recently at £20k and was standard with 65k miles on the clock. Lovely car but not a patch on mine.

Feel free to speak to EMC Motorsport who know the car well

Looking for £20k or a skyline and cash either way (although I can't add much cash)

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I'm sure photos etc. would help your sale. There's not even a link to pistonheads ad!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts