GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been looking at the Superior Auto Seat covers on the TunerJap site , has anyone got these, are they good?

·
Registered
25,671 Posts
they arnt that nice to be honest IMO

we do them

but they are seat covers and erm ...your better of paying out for new seats

·
Vendor
12,596 Posts
Yeah, Ive seen them in the flesh as TBH i wouldnt have them in my car. If you like the carbon look I can retirm your seats/interior for you in Carbon. To see the quality just look at some of my previous demo car seats:thumbsup:

·
6,817 Posts
I have purchased several Superior Creative items from them and I have to say, that for some parts you get for something more for your money , while on some parts it`s pure rip off.
The set of quality front seat covers from them costs more then if you would take your car to a pro shop which does leather seat trims for real!

But neverless if you own a Skyline or GTR, old, nasty, with a worn out interior, then you can quick transform your cabin in to a fresh cockpit with carbon and leather glamour for about 300$ investement.

·
Registered
25,671 Posts
the gaitors for the ebrake and shifter are nice, (and cheap)

but i think for seats if your seats are that old, rip them out and get brides or similar

·
Registered
258 Posts
I got myself some Superior Stuff like carbon shift boot, hand brake boot, arm rest cover, and carbon rear view mirror. It's very good I must say. I just don't know about the seat covers though, but the leather perforated one's for the rear seats where the circles have a a different shade like blue or red I think should be fine.. since I can't find any car upholstery shop that does that. And remember I's just a seat cover not sew in. If you just need a seat cover, the Superior covers will be ok IMO.

Superior Auto Creative is actually quite popular in Japan so they must be alright. :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
I bought them in Japan last year.

Fitting is easy.

Quality is ok but was quite expensive even directly from Superior CIA.

I found the carbon look a bit "special" so I went for perforated and red stitching.

·
Registered
25,671 Posts
that looks ok

the reason it was expensive , im sure you paid full retail at CIA?

I bought them in Japan last year.

Fitting is easy.

Quality is ok but was quite expensive even directly from Superior CIA.

I found the carbon look a bit "special" so I went for perforated and red stitching.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts