BOV
ECU
Blitz boost control
SBC turbo timer
New Turbos (July `02)
Drilled discs
Ohlins Suspension (fully adjustable)
Strut brace
Uprated oil pumpStandard intercooler (boo hoo!!)
New alloys (17 x 8 awaiting delivery)
Privacy glass, new Kenwood CD and Cat 1 alarm fitted August 02

After a recent inspection of the car the original 500bhp figures seem unlikely due to the size of injectors fitted but with the mods listed a more conservative 400 is likely. REcently serviced and awaiting the outcome to find out if it is indeed running track running gear with track LSD and track steering or if it needs a front dif replacing. Either way, the car is running at the moment but in garage getting a major service and awaiting outcome as stated above.
This car was purchased in July for £13,750 and i have now spent £1500 putting it right + the new alloys (crack in old one).
Pictures in gallery under jasons r32.
Surely a de4aler can make me an offer????

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Px considered

Also will consider a px as anything i can take to the local dealer for cash will be considered

jas

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Sounds like

a good price to me!

Can't see it hanging around for long at that price...if it does then people need thier heads read!

Luke

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You would think!!

You would think so wouldn`t you but unfortunately i have aired my greivances on the forum about the car and service from a dealer and now the rumour control board has got out of hand and the opinion seems to be that the car is a peice of sh*t!!!
I would understand if the car was in bits or off the road but hey ho, someone will get a good deal and hopefully turn up at a meet down south to dispel the rumours!!
Downside to being honest!!!

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Jason, i would have through the car would have sold pretty quickly - it's got a great spec, and it's up at a fantastic price.

I'm sure it'll go in good time mate.

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nightmare

Hi again Jas,
well at the moment, i dont know til i return onshore as i was purchasing over the net and the supplier now isn`t sure what will fit past the front brake callipers???? So, rather than throw a lot of money down the drain, i am waiting til i get home, visit a local dealer who will probably be able to try some wheels to make sure they fit before purchase.
I thought it was only the brembo brakes that might catch on the spokes?? If not, i`m not really sure if i would want to go down the spacer route as someone else suggested??? Don`t spacers have a downside??
Someone did offer me standard GTR wheels when i first asked but i have cleared out my inbox and can`t remember who it was, this may be the safest option.

jas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts