GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at refreshing all the suspension on my car. I've been going through the Superpro catalogue:

https://superpro.com.au/find/superpro-suspension-parts-and-poly-bushings-for-nissan-skyline-1998-2000-r34-awd-/cid-999500734

At first I was considering getting camber adjustable front top arms and rear arms, however, I see that Superpro do camber adjustable bushings. Would it be better to use the stock arms with the camber adjustable bushings or just go ahead and get aftermarket adjustable arms?

So this is what I've figured I will need so far (can anyone confirm I have the correct parts for the correct positions?)

All advice would be welcome

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Depends how much adjustment you need, Superpro should give degrees of adjustment in the description of the product.
I used the original top arms made adjustable by IanC, not sure if he's on here any more.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm unsure how much will be needed if I'm honest, not lowered a huge amount but at the same time don't want to spend the extra on adjustable if they're not going to be sufficient

Those modded stock arms look great, any more pics on how they were done?

The adjustable upper outer and inner control arm bushes (SPF1811K & SPF3154K) when used together give +/-1.3 degrees of camber

How much do your modded arms offer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts