GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! :wavey: we are very happy to announce we are now authorized dealers for EcuTek. SVM has been tuning using Cobb since 2009 and Syvecs since early 2012 & all though we stand by these tuning products, we are happy to be able to offer more variety to our customers now giving them the choice of EcuTek’s RaceROM technology.

The FlashCAN provides a wide range of OEM ECU calibration options for the R35 such as:

• Boost Control
  • Fuelling
  • Ignition Timing
  • Cam Timing
  • Accelerator to Throttle Mapping
  • Speed Limiters
  • Rev Limiters
  • Sensor Scaling
  • High Speed ECU Programming-25 Seconds
  • High Speed Custom Datalogging
  • DTC Cleaning, Enable & Disable
  • Pedestrian Safety System DTC Cleaning
  • RaceROM Feature Enhancements

Coupled with SVM’s already proven components such as the SVM GT1150 Turbochargers, 102mm exhaust system & SVM 70mm Throttle bodies, we are confident that with EcuTeK’s ECU technology we can add to our already very strong upgrade packages in the R35 world, not to mention when the next season starts for drag racing in the UK where we are also confident that we can break a few more world records.

The Qashqai-R will be the first SVM project car using all of our proven bespoke parts & EcuTek’s ECU technology together, which we are unveiling for the first time at the January Autosports show.

Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Good to hear, will it be Ben who does the mapping for ecutek?

Can you give me some idea of prices if I trade in my cobb nis006?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts