GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just on the train back from SVM after a long decision with Amar and Kev which lead to me choosing an 850R setup. Very excited and the next few weeks is going to be a 'drag' lol.

The SVM team were putting together the final bits of the Qashqai R which is absolutely mind blowing and is literally a 1000bhp GT-R in a Qasqai shell.

It's literally GT-R heaven there were numerous builds going on from 650R to 1400R.

I will do a project thread when I get home with some more detailed info on my build for anyone interested.

Very very excited :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
Awesome news Matt. Are you keeping the BBK now? What turbo's are they going to be putting in for you?

The wait feels like ages but it's well worth allowing these tuners the time they need to make sure the job is tip top.

Very excited to hear more.

H

·
Registered
609 Posts
Nice one Matt, looking forward to this!

What changed your mind on the other option?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Nice one Matt :) Considering this myself any details? specs etc?

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Nice.....had a spin in an SVM850 and it was scary fast....will go the same way at some point when I save up a few more £'s.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Well done Matt!!! A few of us were discussing at the meet on Saturday that all the SVM cars just seem to be quicker!!! Probably down to more aggressive mapping, but definately what I would want if going for bigger power!!!

Good luck mate. I will fancy a little blast in that once you get it back.

:D

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Well done Matt!!! A few of us were discussing at the meet on Saturday that all the SVM cars just seem to be quicker!!! Probably down to more aggressive mapping, but definately what I would want if going for bigger power!!!

Good luck mate. I will fancy a little blast in that once you get it back.

:D
Was that people with SVM cars?!

·
Vendor
3,721 Posts
Matt I asked Amar if your signature would have to change lol, Hopefully all SVM Products will perform to your expectations, On the Black stuff as well as on all SVM cars :)

A Big Welcome.

Thank you for your trust and commitment towards my company, it was nice meeting you and your partner and showing you around the base.
I was bowled over! :)

Looking forward for Your project and thread evolving. We seem to have been in talks for ever (we are there now) lol

Regards
kk and all the Team at SVM

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Was that people with SVM cars?!
Funny enough - No!!!!

Not here to mention any names, or start something off! Just made that comment to reassure Matt that SVM is the right place for his 850R conversion - IMO off course.

Apologies if it came across wrong??? :mad:

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Funny enough - No!!!!

Not here to mention any names, or start something off! Just made that comment to reassure Matt that SVM is the right place for his 850R conversion - IMO off course.

Apologies if it came across wrong??? :mad:
It was fighting talk ;)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Is it just me or are tuners like Motorsport?? 1 year it's someone then the other goes quiet and develops stuff leaving the others a year behind so to speak then while they are having it all the next year the others seem to develop other stuff

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Is it just me or are tuners like Motorsport?? 1 year it's someone then the other goes quiet and develops stuff leaving the others a year behind so to speak then while they are having it all the next year the others seem to develop other stuff
No, I don't think it's like that. Everyone carries on developing, the only difference is how loud you shout and how much people hear/listen.

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
No, I don't think it's like that. Everyone carries on developing, the only difference is how loud you shout and how much people hear/listen.
True say.

Its a tricky one these days - I would have thought that 'shouting loud' is much needed to inform people of the particular 'developments' and encourage the consumer to buy/upgrade to the new products??? But shouting loud just doesn't seem to go down too well these days!

IMO - developing and breaking new heights is pretty pointless if it is going to be kept quiet? :confused:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts