GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you mean the thread recently created in general, well there is nothing wrong with creating a new post rather than using an old where someone may have to scroll through many many posts just to see what we are posting about.

In terms of the post in the SVM section, yes it is the same, however since it's the SVM section, we control the content on there and if we would like to talk about our projects or have the link there for people who subscribe to our section then we will :)

As for the link? We post on our site a lot, this is just simply a link to the content rather than pasting it out of wordpress and having to play around with it more to make it look good. Sorry if it has bothered you to much!

Regards

·
Registered
73 Posts
Cant wait to see this complete the Juke-R is great but this will be on anther level. I will be keeping an eye on the progress and hopefully there will be lots of Facebook posts to view.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Barriemac! yes I will be continuously updating facebook and other social platforms as and when developments are made :)

Thanks for your support!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have heard your point yes, however please leave our posting to us, I'm sure you have much more pressing things to worry about other than our posting habits, thanks for the feedback though!

·
Registered
692 Posts
I think his point was to keep the project thread centralised where all the updates have been previously for the Qashqai-R. Not his fault you can't keep on top of all the threads you start for one project. ;)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Obviously speaking for myself here and I'm sure lots will agree, no offense meant but with the different threads and now having to jump on a link that doesn't work for me , not sure about anybody else?
Why can't the original thread be updated in the previous manner? I'd love to see this developed but it's just too hard now lol. Why alienate you captive audience ? I'm sure people will agree. Not too long ago SVM was all about post views .
No offense meant but I think it's a valid point

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Was thinking the same myself. I tried to view the article on my iPhone and it doesn't display it all properly. Would be much better just keeping the thread on the forums updated.

I can understand you're trying to tie in social media to get the article shared on Facebook/Twitter but you might as well keep the thread updated as well for forum members :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Qashqai-R Comming out to play

Morning everyone,

The weather is looking good this weekend , so SVM thought it a great opportunity to take the Qashqai-R out to play. Some of her friends will be there too .. SVM DarthVader 1200R , SVM Gundam, Mclaren P1 , Ferrari Enzo , Lamborghini Aventador ,Ferrari 458, Lamborghini Gallardo ,Bugatti Veyron..

We are really looking forward to sharing this with you over the next few days ..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts