GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SVS Greddy T517Z Turbos 614BHP Dyno Tested

Hello All,

SVS have supplied me with the new Greddy T517Z Turbos.

Here are the results;

614BHP at 1.5bar
455lbs-ft Torque
Max Torque at 114mph or 6570rpm

A massive thankyou to Tim & Fiona of SVS,its really nice to be the first in the UK and Europe to use these brand new Greddy Turbines.Now the question is "who`s going to be second"?

Thank you Gary of GT-ART for all the modifications over the last 3 years and for the massive RB28 Engine.

And to Tuning Japanese,cheers for fitting the Greddy Turbos and mapping the Apexi PFC.

I am going to post more info in the Turbo section of the Forum later today and my dyno sheet print-out.

Henry:smokin: :cool:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
nice result

Good for you Henry you are now at last in the 600bhp club,
I knew nothing of your new mods,and am glad all is well

Gary
GT-ART
THE FUTURETIVE:D

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
well done

happy now henry with your

614 BHP

well done henry

keith

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Just out of interest...

... What size injectors are you running?

614bhp sounds excellent, I'm interested why your car can't run @ 1.5bar all the time too...

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Nice one - well done Henry, and all involved in "creating" the car, you must _all_ be pleased.

Henry - also glad to hear you've moved into the new house, after the problem you had a few months back (didn't water damage the place quite severly ?). It must be nice to finally be in.

Seeya !
Daz

·
Registered
212 Posts
boost pressure

Hello Henry, Daz, Durzel, and all.

Thanks ever so for your flattering and positive comments. I did have the pleasure of a drive in Henrys car, and have to say, it pulls strongly all the way from 4000rpm onwards. Off boost it feels like a typical high torque normally aspirated engine. However, this post leaves me confused. Henry has an RB26 with a 2.8 HKS kit, sporting forged pistons, billet crank and rods. He has 'all the toys'. Why cant he run 1.5 bar safely Gary whats missing ? His Power FC has been tweaked very nicely. He has the correct injectors and so on.
I would have thought his approach with a 1.3 high and a 1.5 scramble was very safe. His underwear may need some attention, but apart from that, I'm lost. Being an up and coming guru, show us all where to go from here Gary. As always, I am keen to learn.

Tim

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Congratulations Henry

on your 614.

Also nice to see no one giving you any stick either re your Torque, coming on Boost, NEEDING to see your dyno run on paper old bollox. Perhaps thats because you are a big lad and would tell 'em to 'F' off anyway :rolleyes: .

But seriously on the main point though. What you have is what you have and at the end of the day if you are happy thats what matters :smokin: .

glen

ps. good to see you back ;)

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Henry

When does it come on boost?whats the torque figure again?, can we see the Dyno sheet to prove it?:D

Nearly as much power as me now!, keep tryin;) :D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nice one Henry

Good to see you back.

Got fed up with slating all the old mob . I'll have someone new now. Heh heh.

Glen.Give us a chance mate....................;)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
boost

Hi Tim,
the post reads nothing about 1.3bar I say again a very good result.
Gary
GT-ART

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Injector size

I`m using Trust 720cc injectors , an 11mm Greddy fuel-rail and an HKS fuel-regulator.

Henry:eek:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Warranty?

Gary,

F**k

Henry.:D :D

99% has been edited.:p

·
Registered
506 Posts
614 bhp

Nice one Henry:D . Man that must be a pant filling experience driving that beast:) . Good to hear its all coming together!

Any chance of a ride some time:)

Best wishes,

Stu

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
warranty ?

Henry,
F**k
99.9 of this post has been edited:D :D
and there is nothing to be said,well done all a good result
Gary
GT-ART

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All sorted now chaps,spoken English and written English are sometimes Worlds apart.........

I`ve edited my last post, Gary is going to explain his posts for us as they may have read to some totally different to what he actually meant.

Henry.:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts