GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody want to swap their late spec front splitter (and brake ducts) for a carbon splitter I have? The one I have looks like the one in the 5th pic down on this thread (sorry to Kaxxen- I'm being really lazy here hope you dont mind me using your pics) I think it's a JUN style splitter.

5th pic down:
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/134474-my-r33-gtr-first-day-until-now.html

I'm after a specific splitter- must be a late spec R33GTR splitter in good condition and unpainted- i.e. as it left the factory in it's origional plastic finish.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I have a late spec splitter i would be prepared to swap. Is there a reason you want to swap away from the one you have.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I fancy a change. I used to have one on my old R33GTR and really liked it so I want one again- but it needs to be unpainted and in it's factory plastic finish so it contrasts with the car.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Anybody want to swap their late spec front splitter (and brake ducts) for a carbon splitter I have? The one I have looks like the one in the 5th pic down on this thread (sorry to Kaxxen- I'm being really lazy here hope you dont mind me using your pics) I think it's a JUN style splitter.

5th pic down:
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/134474-my-r33-gtr-first-day-until-now.html

I'm after a specific splitter- must be a late spec R33GTR splitter in good condition and unpainted- i.e. as it left the factory in it's origional plastic finish.
no problems with me :thumbsup: and yes its a jun style carbon splitter :)

err perhaps i should have kept my splitter and auctioned it off now :p it was really in mint condition

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Would either of you be interested in a swap with me then? My splitter is the same as Ian Turbos. Can get pics tomorrow

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
i have the same splitter as the white gtr on the first page and would be up for a swap it was white to match my car but i removed it and sprayed it satin black looks the nuts now. If anyone wants to swap i can post pics. Or just wait till japfest and do a swap their if you want

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Would either of you be interested in a swap with me then? My splitter is the same as Ian Turbos. Can get pics tomorrow
I would be although my car's going in to the garage tomorrow to have something looked at. Will get pics of my splitter up asap.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts