GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAM I WANT A SKYLINE
:(
A bloke across the road from my house bought a r33 a few weeks ago .I didnt talk 2 him before, BUT I DO NOW:rolleyes:
Ive allways liked/owned turbocharged cars 2 rst,s /rover 220 coupe turbo (good car)/silvia turbo /uno turbo and currently a calibra turbo that needs a new head gasket its got no reverse no t+t and is probably the worst car ive ever had .Anyway SKYLINE omg what a car ,My first drive in a skyline was a few days ago and it was like nothing else ive ever drove .It pulled like a dog on heat ,the bloke says its runnin the standard 280 hp but no way !id say more like 330/50 hp .When i got out i looked at my calibra and thought I WILL GET A SKYLINE !!!!While laying in bed that nite i was thinking how i am gonna finance the purchace of my skyline ,Its either save up for the next year or so (CANT WAIT THAT LONG)get a loan / finance (BLACKLISTED) or rob a bank (NO THANKS) So the only thing i could think of is to OFFER MY NYMPHOMANIAC GIRLFRIEND IN EXCHANGE 4 A SKYLINE (PREFERABLY R34 BUT ILL TAKE A R33) :D :D i could also throw my right arm in as well PLEASE LEAVE REPLY WITH ANY OFFERS OTHERWISE ITS GONNA HAVE TO 2 B THE BANK JOB:( :( :(

·
Registered
88 Posts
Swap

As with all such swaps/sales etc. , please post a picture of said nymphomaniac.

Front and back views please :D

Thx

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Unfortunatley as I already own a skyline I am finding it hard to finance that and one girlfriend so another is out of the question. Keep me posted if you manage a trade in though as I may need to off load one in the near future ;)

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Whats the service history like?
Does she come with any modifications?
Anything unusual/special about how she drives?

:smokin:

·
Registered
80 Posts
What's the consumption like?

How often do you carry out an oil change?

If you do get someone interested may do the same swap for the wife, sure as hell know the R34 is cheaper to run.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heres the details guys .......
1975 ,white,300k but fsh ,no expense spared ,just been serviced,gone missing a few times but found it on the street been abused and stripped ,full restoration costing £££££s, good engine but drinks like a horse ,3 inch stainless pipe ,36d rims ,needs cosmetic attention but will go on forever ,allways up for a good long hard drive £18,000 ono or swap 4 r34 gtr:D

S

·
0 Posts
Swap :

Just trying to work out which is cheaper to run.... Girlfriend V GTR ?

Any Pics ?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Test Drive

Sounds as though the bodywork is in good order but the underside may need an inspection, a test drive is a must, and does it burn oil? Mine does :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts