Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Item for sale: Carbon JUN Front lip for a R33 GTR

Price: SWAP for a colour coded R33 GTR lip + cash my way

Condition: Very good condition, the fitment is perfect.

I believe my R33 is sonic silver, I would like a front lip in the same colour. I may also be intrested in some stock side skirts and a stock rear bumper with the nismo spats in exchange for my Nismo 400R skirts and Nismo 400R rear bumper.

So what i'd like to swap is:
Carbon front lip
400R skirts
400R rear bumper

Pics:

·
Registered
25,667 Posts
we have a bumper and front lip in silver which is in mint condition (a customer of ours wants to replace it with the nismo items we have sent him) maybe of interest

his not interested in swapping tho.

·
Registered
39 Posts
we have a bumper and front lip in silver which is in mint condition (a customer of ours wants to replace it with the nismo items we have sent him) maybe of interest

his not interested in swapping tho.

If this works for you Safis and the skirts are originals, i would take them immediately, but i have no needs for the rear bumper, already have two of them :-|

·
Registered
39 Posts
Maybe, Mookistar but its his decision. Other people would be very very happy to have a pair of the skirts, which are the only things missing to a complete original 400R bodykit, me and my LM are worth it, trust me. ;-)

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll check them but I am certain they are genuine Nismo. I'm debating weather I want to get rid of it or not.

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,032 Posts
I'll check them but I am certain they are genuine Nismo. I'm debating weather I want to get rid of it or not.
You'd be mad to swap genuine Nismo side skirts and rear bumper for OE items without some cash your way too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.