GTR Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Not much has happened, but some parts has arrived. SuperTec spline drive for my GREX (GReddy) oil pump and Ross Performance gold series harmonic balancer with their crank trigger kit. Looks really good! Waiting for money to order the last (?} big money parts, clutch kit and ECU. Lately ive also thought about Platinums girdle, havent decided though. View attachment DSC_0865_1559574172701.JPG View attachment DSC_0994_1559574216617.JPG

·
Registered
18 Posts
Fin gtr du har ***x1f642; kul med en till som kör med dubbel gå lite mot strömmen och alltid roligt att se svenskar på sidan ***x1f609;

·
Registered
404 Posts
Good to see beautiful cars from Scandinavia. Mine was exactly the same colour when I bought it (now re-painted nardo grey). And those wheels are perfect - next in my shopping list.

Markus

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Went ahead and bought all new fuel system, with four figure hp capability and ethanol in mind. Dont want stupid loud external pumps and leaky fuel catch tank taking up space in the already small boot. So i went for twin Walbro 450 in tank pumps.
View attachment DSC_1067_1564271786988.JPG
Also a Radium Multi Pump Regulator and a piece of art Injector Dynamics F750 fuel filter. Ridiculously expensive, but absolutley beautiful! Had to have it!
Back to all business, i went for Bosch Motorsport 1500cc injectors.
View attachment DSC_1068_1564272624876.JPG
Got Goodridge steelbraided brake hoses with stainless fitings aswell.
View attachment DSC_1134_1564273030953.JPG

·
Registered
573 Posts
Keep it up. Its nice to be able to follow this project. Makes me want to put up some photos of my car on this forum.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
So... Ive always had a pretty clear vision of what i want with my Skyline and how to get there. Plan has been to take it stages, for obvious financial reasons. However, i have now more or less decided to go full retard all at once on my engine (re-) build. This includes a Nitto 2,8 stroker kit and custom twin turbo setup. Im also considering dry sump for peace of mind.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Car has now been sitting for 3,5 years and i cant stand not driving it! So ive thought of a short term plan to enjoy the car while collecting money and parts for the long term plan.
So im now looking for a bare 05U block to put my old internals in and run it pretty much like it was when i drove it last, at 600-650hp, this summer.
Any blocks out there?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts