GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know about how great this ECU is. Used to great effect on our own Skyline and alot of our customers Cars.

Syvecs seem to be leading the way in the tuning world, and are now the ECU of choice when you are modifying your Skyline, Whether it’s a stock turbo’d road car or a 1000+bhp monster this is the ECU to use. The ECU is being used in championship winning road, race, drift and drag cars all over the world.

Syvecs S6GP group buy:

Retail price £1558.80 inc VAT S6GP group buy: 10 people needed

IF WE GET 10 CONFIRMED BUYERS WITH DEPOSITS WE WILL SELL THESE FOR £1350 + POSTAGE IN THE UK.

A DEPOSIT OF £200 WILL BE NEEDED AND THE GROUP BUY WILL RUN FOR AROUND A MONTH!

Regards Rich

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
You should mention you need a lfewof additional items IIRC, CAS trigger etc etc, loom? All this soon adds up. Unless it is all included as a kit? :D

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should mention you need a lfewof additional items IIRC, CAS trigger etc etc, loom? All this soon adds up. Unless it is all included as a kit? :D
you need a patch loom and wide band lamba and Map sensor to get the syvecs running nicely on a rb engine.. But you need a lamba and MAP on any aftermarket ecu really!

no Triggers needed unless your revving the engine alot and you really want fine tuning!

lots af saftey features as standard!

Great affordable Ecu

Rich

·
Registered
502 Posts
Nice offer, I'd be interested in this but I don't think I can budget it until January, My other car is meant to be getting the bay smoothed and resprayed next month and then you've got Christmas as well.

I guess this group buy will run until near the end of December? If I can afford it then I'll go ahead.

How much can you supply a map and wideband sensor for? and can you also supply a good boost control solenoid?

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice offer, I'd be interested in this but I don't think I can budget it until January, My other car is meant to be getting the bay smoothed and resprayed next month and then you've got Christmas as well.

I guess this group buy will run until near the end of December? If I can afford it then I'll go ahead.

How much can you supply a map and wideband sensor for? and can you also supply a good boost control solenoid?
we are making our own patch looms so it makes the whole job more affordable, although they arnt finished yet, they will be in the next week or so!
lamba's depends what you want, so many on the market, same with the boost control solenoids and map sensors, efi parts are well priced! :)

Regards Rich

·
Registered
502 Posts
we are making our own patch looms so it makes the whole job more affordable, although they arnt finished yet, they will be in the next week or so!
lamba's depends what you want, so many on the market, same with the boost control solenoids and map sensors, efi parts are well priced! :)

Regards Rich
Patch looms would be no use for me as its not going into a Skyline but I'm sure many other will find it useful.

As for lambda sensor, map sensor and solenoid, I would just want something that is reliable and works well but is well priced.

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
you need a patch loom and wide band lamba and Map sensor to get the syvecs running nicely on a rb engine.. But you need a lamba and MAP on any aftermarket ecu really!

no Triggers needed unless your revving the engine alot and you really want fine tuning!

lots af saftey features as standard!

Great affordable Ecu

Rich
How much does the patch loom and MAP sensor work out to?

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
patch loom will be around £150-£175 depending on price of plugs etc
Map sensors Depends where you buy! Around £90
Regard Rich

·
Registered
502 Posts
What price could you get me one of these?

Was looking to get a link G4+ Xtreme because its still very good but was supposedly more affordable but after getting pricing today it doesn't seem to, link would cost me £2220 with knock control activated so I might be better going for a Syvecs.

You say they are better but their website isn't all that great so its hard to see where the benefits are asides from coming with knock control already activated.

Can this take a wideband direct or does it also need a controller?

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
What price could you get me one of these?

Was looking to get a link G4+ Xtreme because its still very good but was supposedly more affordable but after getting pricing today it doesn't seem to, link would cost me £2220 with knock control activated so I might be better going for a Syvecs.

You say they are better but their website isn't all that great so its hard to see where the benefits are asides from coming with knock control already activated.

Can this take a wideband direct or does it also need a controller?
PM sent mate

1 - 20 of 21 Posts