GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya all,

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on TR Racing.......in reply to all the emails and pm's.

As many will know Justin made the decision to keep Robs legacy alive and keep TR Racing going, with some great plans for the future.

This couldnt have been done without the support and help we have had from friends, customers and GTROC members......and once again we thank you all very much for everything you have done and your continued support.

Many of your may know Tony (M19GTR) who has been along side Justin over the last few difficult months and keeping things going at TR....who will also be joining us and helping TR move forwards.

Our GTROC banner has been payed for and we are just having this designed and finalised together with our new website!.....many thanks to Giles (Snowfiend) for all his work and patience with this!......Watch this space for our new site!

So if its a chat, a cuppa or your car needing the TR touch, we are available on the same contact number: 01279 443134 or of course on email: [email protected]

Thanks
Harry and the TR team!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
So if its a chat, a cuppa or your car needing the TR touch, we are available on the same contact number: 01279 443134 or of course on email

Thanks
Harry and the TR team!
just not a cup of coffee ay harry?:chuckle:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Nice one & congrats to all :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Congrats chaps, really happy to see everything is still as busy as ever :thumbsup:

Looking forward to popping up just as soon as we get a dry Saturday! (you know it refuses to come out the garage if it's damp) :D

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
good to see/hear the team (tr) are still at it. I wish you all the best in the future.

Is it true that your buying a coffee machine?

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Probably the nicest and best bit of news i have heard so far in 2010.
Wish you guys all the best for the future. Will definately be popping up sometime this year :)

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Harry, can you and the guys have a think about the 30-130 event in March. Justin is after all the reigning top speed champ after last years event.

It'd be great to see you guys there if it all possible.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Good news Harry, Tony is a diamond geezer mate, Im glad he is in. Hope to see you guys soon. I need plenty done where you left off with the dogbox serviced.
:bowdown1:

Nigel

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Not a customer but very happy you have decided to keep on going.

All the best.

Ian

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Really pleased to see TR racing getting back onto its feet again :) Best of luck for the future, you've got a great bunch of guys down there and I know you'll do well :)

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Well done guys. Excellent news! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts